Banner by ~ Zero

Huzzah! I'm new! Hello herd members! I'm LunaP0n3!

LunaP0n3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: It was posted as a link on a page on Facebook. I can't remember which page it was, but I clicked on the link to investigate further. I was not disappointed!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8That video I watched just for the heck of it, thinking: "Heh, why not". Then, I investigated further by Googling it up and reading into it. I was still apprehensive, but when I heard that there was a huge fanbase around the show, well, I jumped into the bandwagon and joined the party! Then, after I realised Lauren Faust created it and also created Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Later, I became more and more open about being a fan and now run a page of Facebook!

I'm a brony (and proud) from Australia who enjoys the massive amount of fan generated content created by the fan-base and is also someone who enjoys working with computers and technology!

• Brohoof 2