Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry Fan Club

RainbowDashie2000

B) Welcome to the flash sentry fan club you can say what you like about flash sentry and why I would add more but my computer is broken . What I like about flash sentry is that he is with one of my favorite ponys Twilight and pretty handsome .

image.thumb.png.55a52ac2b5fc953c9798b83e85cb59d9.png

Edited by Lightwing
Given an image for consistency
  • Brohoof 2

Just thought I'd give this post some love! I'm not a rabid Flash Sentry fan, but I'm one of the minority, it seems, who liked the Flash Sentry-Twilight Sparkle pairing. I think he'd be a cool character to see more of, so I hope he wasn't solely a plot device for the EQG movie. We'll see, I suppose!

• Brohoof 3

Yeah...he kind of is the epitome of hate to a lot of ponies. I think people might view him as the human stereotypical jock or 'OMG, Twily's mine' sorta thing - and would it make sense for Twilight to like somepony like him? 

I think he's OK and studly, lol.  :P

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with his personality, the idea of the Mane 6 getting romantic couples. It could have been a great idea that could have turned the show into something more mature.

• Brohoof 1

I love flash! To be honest Any additional colts in this show are a welcomed site for me! I find it interesting to see how the mane six react around males. Maybe it helps build on their personalities for me?

Also I think they did a good job with flashes design both as a pony and human- him and twilight make a nice couple

Visually because of this. I like the idea of a book worm character dating a dude in a band that's just adorable to me :P

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 2

While I do think he was a bland character and was put there just for Twily have a love interest, I really don't mind The Waifu Thief (yep, that's my genuinely affectionate nickname for him :P ). Though, I like him because there's always a freakout at the mere mention of him and it's funny  :lol: . Here's Vincent Thong with a pillow with the Waifu Thief

Capture.PNG

HIDE YOUR WAIFi, HE'S AFTER THEM  :o

• Brohoof 2

While I'm not a fan of Flash Sentry's portrayal in Equestria Girls, I don't mind the concept itself. Hopefully one day they'll give Flash an episode for himself so he can get more people on his side. I think he can make for an interesting character.

post-21215-0-45631500-1409485643_thumb.png

post-21215-0-45631500-1409485643_thumb.png

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

While I'm not a fan of Flash Sentry's portrayal in Equestria Girls, I don't mind the concept itself. Hopefully one day they'll give Flash an episode for himself so he can get more people on his side. I think he can make for an interesting character.

That would be a dream come true!!!!

Seriously, this needs to happen.

• Brohoof 3

That would be a dream come true!!!!

Seriously, this needs to happen.

Well, I got mixed feeling with that idea, for one part, it would be good because he kinda deserves some development. On the other hand, he might lose his hate, why is that bad for me? because he has charm to me because of his hate 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He actually seems pretty cool and I'd like them to develop him further as his own standalone character, which will probably make more people lighten up to him (once you get to know people...)

Who knows if they do that. I just hope people hate him more, since that'll make me like him ever more  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I like Flash Sentry because he gets some of the Bronies really annoyed and riled up. It's amusing seeing some of their reactions when he appears, like they're Superman being exposed to kryptonite.

post-30550-0-81269600-1416624473.png

• Brohoof 2

I like Flash Sentry because he gets some of the Bronies really annoyed and riled up. It's amusing seeing some of their reactions when he appears, like they're Superman being exposed to kryptonite.

attachicon.gifphoto.png

HAY YEAH, THAT'S WHY THE WAIFU THIEF RLZ. I mean, he just shows up in ONE SCENE, AND EVERYPONY LOSES THEIR MINDS. I always enjoy the freakouts  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Flash sentry is cool. He is cool wrapped up in shining armour made of pure cool metal mined from the mines of cool.

Ok I'm done now... xD

I'm not really a big fan of equestria girls and the flash sentry design for him, but I like friendship is magic and the pony flash better. :)

Edited by PinkSlothBrony
  • Brohoof 2