Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Undecided's Request Thingy *CLOSED*

A console like a gamecube. Also, can there be some sort of background I want to use it as my profile picture.

What background do you have in mind?

Edited by Guest

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@baltoist, sorry  I somehow missed this post. I will add you into the list if you like, but I'm not exactly keen on drawing ponies kissing, they can be snuggling if you wish? 

Baltoist will take the remaining slot, therefore the list is now conditionally closed.

Thank you everyone for your interest and I will endeavour to start as soon as I submit my dissertation :maud:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it would be awesome if you could draw Stormy Frets:

e5d708772a.png

He lives in Cloudsdale and works in the weather factory in weather scheduling. He writes music by drawing inspiration from beeps made by various weather factory machines. At home he spends a lot of his free time playing the songs he composes on his dad's old guitar (so if you could get a guitar in there that would be amazing!)

Good luck on your dissertation!

I'll post already my request, to be in the list when the slots are complete.

Here's my oc, Nescau:
2RpJFXJ.png

And her cutie mark:
WphsG4V.png

If possible, you can draw her sitting with a snake around of her body? If not, then her sitting would be great

hey i really like your artwork i was wondering after you're done with the first batch if could draw my oc post-27609-0-92354500-1408480698_thumb.png and to make it more of a challenge can you draw it with everything rainbow dash is wearing here post-27609-0-39809100-1408480904_thumb.jpg if not just draw him the best of your ability  

Thanks for the requests everypony, I will endeavour to start from the top next week :)