Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A City Of Nightmare

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

(edited)

@[member=Sage Of Six Mirrors]@@Moonbacon@@,

@,

Moon Crypt smiled as he glanced towards Heartless... before seeing the rather awkward smile on her face and the obviously nervous reaction. Deciding against questioning her further and embarrassing her publicly- it was discovered when she first arrived that her CPU's personality module could get a little overwhelmed at times- he just sat down. "So, any anticipation for the mission, anyone? And, Heartless, if you wish to take a seat with the rest of us?"

@,

As you leave the greater demon, you stalked over to the room in question to hear a large crash. Upon opening the door...

@,

... Tyrant sees what appears to be a dark magic-wielding pony that had just apparently drop-elbowed his way through ten feet of soil into the sanctuary, squashing one of the demons and causing the others to stand back, regarding him carefully, weapons at the ready as the daylight streamed in and started to shrink, the tainted soil quickly remaneuvering itself to fix the hole. "I smell the scent of our master on him," growled one of the larger demons, a huge battleaxe in his claws. "I knew not that these ponies were able to tame dragons to them, but we have the whelp of one standing in front of us!" With a chuckle that was echoed across the chamber, he sighed. "Well, dragonling, which clan do y-" He was suddenly on guard as his attention went towards Tyrant's position. "How long have you been here? What are you doing?" the demon snarled.

"Peh. Call me Aeon, if you wish to call me something. He shrugged and turned back to the portal stretching for a bit. "So, if you want, you can go explore for a while. Get comfortable, find a place to call your sanctuary, see how many demons are around this place. Something along those lines."
Edited by Squigly
  • Brohoof 1

@@@,  @ @,

"Well i expect one of going to a mental hospital after this mission sweet Celestia i hope that doesn't happen well i just hope we can all come out of this alive and sane but i do have to wonder what kind of threat this is for The Grand Inquisitor himself to brief us about it" Runic said she then glanced at Heartless hmm she didn't know ponies could make robots now.

_________

@

"Alright then Aeon " she said before walking away. 

(i have no idea where to go ;p)

@[member=Sage Of Six Mirrors]@@Moonbacon@@,

@,

Moon Crypt smiled as he glanced towards Heartless... before seeing the rather awkward smile on her face and the obviously nervous reaction. Deciding against questioning her further and embarrassing her publicly- it was discovered when she first arrived that her CPU's personality module could get a little overwhelmed at times- he just sat down. "So, any anticipation for the mission, anyone? And, Heartless, if you wish to take a seat with the rest of us?"

@,

As you leave the greater demon, you stalked over to the room in question to hear a large crash. Upon opening the door...

@,

... Tyrant sees what appears to be a dark magic-wielding pony that had just apparently drop-elbowed his way through ten feet of soil into the sanctuary, squashing one of the demons and causing the others to stand back, regarding him carefully, weapons at the ready as the daylight streamed in and started to shrink, the tainted soil quickly remaneuvering itself to fix the hole. "I smell the scent of our master on him," growled one of the larger demons, a huge battleaxe in his claws. "I knew not that these ponies were able to tame dragons to them, but we have the whelp of one standing in front of us!" With a chuckle that was echoed across the chamber, he sighed. "Well, dragonling, which clan do y-" He was suddenly on guard as his attention went towards Tyrant's position. "How long have you been here? What are you doing?" the demon snarled.

"Peh. Call me Aeon, if you wish to call me something. He shrugged and turned back to the portal stretching for a bit. "So, if you want, you can go explore for a while. Get comfortable, find a place to call your sanctuary, see how many demons are around this place. Something along those lines."

Lee sat back, quietly watching everypony, taking note of how they talked and what they said. He wasn't going to trust anypony after golden pines. Only Mooncrypt was trustworthy in his mind. 

After Darius landed in the ground he looked around. After not finding the one he was seeking, he merely sat down. Awaiting orders from Aroth or someone with his authority. 

Tyrant hissed at the sunlight, and once the hole had fixed itself, he looked to the lesser demon and snarled as he walked towards the lesser demon, one of his axes in hand.

"I'm your new master, and I want you to gather your brethren, for tonight we..."

He lifts his arm in the air, raising his axe high, he shouted, almost inspiringly.

"KILL... MAIM... BURN... EVERYTHING..."

Muddle took a deep breath in, hoping it would relax her, before she continued to wander Black Willow. "There has to be something around here, right?" She heard a sigh, in response to what she had said, and looked up. "You won't really find much, especially not a 'room' for resting, by walking in a straight lines." Muddle looked down at the small singe in her cloak, remembering what had happened only a few minutes ago. "Well, considering I have a deep appreciation for our tail, I think I'd rather not open anymore doors..."

Muddle stopped moving. A small, black, figure obstructed her path. It was starring at her in a very harsh way.

~

@, @@Moonbacon, (If moon's still in the room. Also, I'm a little late, sorry)

Moments later, Muddle found herself stumbling through a side door. Surprisingly, she had managed not to fall. "Ouch..."

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

@@,

The demon turned his attention back towards the mare. "Bah! Warrior you may be, but you are not one of the tribes or sworn to Aroth's service! This dragonling has more claim towards being our leader than you!" Grinning in such a way that it was infuriatingly taunting, he held his battleaxe forward. "If you have the right to lead us, prove it!"

You could tell, while the other demons were expecting this response from this demon, most of them had almost burst into cheers at your exclamation. They wanted to fight and kill, but refrained from showing their support due to the fact that this demon- presumably the leader, as he was not only bigger but had a higher quality weapon- did not support him.

The demon held his axe in a battle stance, as the other demons stepped back, creating roughly a twenty foot circle around the pair. They knew a challenge when they saw one. They glanced at the dragon pony, wondering what he would do. Would he join in? Would he challenge them both? Would he remain apathetic?

@,

((I understand that. Honestly, I'm getting stuff done faster than I usually do. These briefings usually happen around page five, and that's with half as many people as I have here. Just take a breath and relax, we'll be there briefly. Just keep yapping. :catface: ))

@@@Phony,

Karma thought about this before glancing at the clock on the wall. "Oh, horse feathers. We need to get going. Don't want to be late for a briefing that I'm supposed to be making." He nodded again. "If you would just follow me..."

@@Gloomfury,

((Not sure what to do here. I don't especially wish to godmod you inside. If you just want to go in, see the receptionist, get pointed downstairs, and head up with the rest of the group? We're now waiting on you, Phony, and, to a lesser extent, Sadist to post, then we can get this thing underway. Gonna go ahead and get going in a day or two if no posts are made, anyways.))

"Of course". Heartless sat down on the cold floor. She quickly recognized one of the Lord Inquisitor's acquaintance. "Lee, he was the owner of the Space Noah and a changeling on the other side but here he's a colt. Maybe he's a diffe... no, it should be him. His heat signature is similar to the Lord Inquisitor's."  While the others were still talking, she approached the content looking pony.

@,

"It is a pleasure to have you here, Senior Officer Lee"   

Edited by EveryoneDie

Sadist nods and she follows these ponies to their meeting place. She would let the others speak as she did feel a bit out of place, even with invite. She removes the bandages of her face, letting the mortal looking half be seen while the other half was covered by her mane. Even if she is here to help them, she can't make any wrong moves. Not in the presence of the Grand Inquisitor especially.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Bayonet decided to ask the receptionist at the front desc where she was supposed to go. After getting the directions she quickly made her way to the downstairs floor. She also hated being late, She started jogging down the halls to make sure she got there faster, soon she saw a group of ponies. "Excuse me, I'm Bayonet of the silver guard. I was supposed to meet someone where, but I got lost." She gave a little chuckle.

"Of course". Heartless sat down on the cold floor. She quickly recognized one of the Lord Inquisitor's acquaintance. "Lee, he was the owner of the Space Noah and a changeling on the other side but here he's a colt. Maybe he's a diffe... no, it should be him. His heat signature is similar to the Lord Inquisitor's."  While the others were still talking, she approached the content looking pony.

@,

"It is a pleasure to have you here, Senior Officer Lee"   

Lee turns to see a large metal pony approaching him. He immidiately reaches out to feel for emotions. Coming up with nothing, he realizes that this metal pony was purely synthetic. Non-organic. "Thank you. You seem to have me at the disadvantage. You know my name, but I know not yours."

The demon held his axe in a battle stance, as the other demons stepped back, creating roughly a twenty foot circle around the pair. They knew a challenge when they saw one. They glanced at the dragon pony, wondering what he would do. Would he join in? Would he challenge them both? Would he remain apathetic?

Darius watched as heated up, completely missing the tension.  Then, when it looked like there was going to be a fight, he stood up, smiling. "Ooh....Someone going to start a fight? Can I kill someone?"

Edited by Fictional_Author7

Lee turns to see a large metal pony approaching him. He immidiately reaches out to feel for emotions. Coming up with nothing, he realizes that this metal pony was purely synthetic. Non-organic. "Thank you. You seem to have me at the disadvantage. You know my name, but I know not yours."

At first sight, Lee seemed to be quite a prolific colt judging from the way he spoke. A manner befitting a high ranking officer. "I mentioned it earlier, I'm Heartless. Did the Lord Inquisitor informed you of me, no?" She tried to sit in the most proper manner, she didn't want to make a bad first impression to him.   

Edited by EveryoneDie

At first sight, Lee seemed to be quite a prolific colt judging from the way he spoke. A manner befitting a high ranking officer. "I mentioned it earlier, I'm Heartless. Did the Lord Inquisitor informed you of me, no?" She tried to sit in the most proper manner, she didn't want to make a bad first impression to him.   

Lee shook his head. "I was a bit..." He glances back at the cell behind that that had held him in issolation just momments ago "Well, lets just say that I was in a bit of a bind. Things have been taken care of though." He again focuses on Heartless and, seeing her sitting down, sighs and sits down as well. "I suppose this is probably going to take a while before everything is under way. This should be interesting."

• Brohoof 1

Tyrant stood, the grip on his axe getting firmer, he quickly looks over to darius.

"Soon my friend, soon we shall all get to kill, but first, I shall have this one, and then we shall lay waste to the mortal world"

He looks back to the head demon, and starts to walk towards him, eyes glowing red behind the helmet.

Lee shook his head. "I was a bit..." He glances back at the cell behind that that had held him in issolation just momments ago "Well, lets just say that I was in a bit of a bind. Things have been taken care of though." He again focuses on Heartless and, seeing her sitting down, sighs and sits down as well. "I suppose this is probably going to take a while before everything is under way. This should be interesting."

"Indeed". As plain as it was, 'indeed' was a better word than the informal 'yeah'. Heartless would never show such disrespecting manner to her superiors. While waiting things to move on, she relaxed her back. Her eyes faded into grey and her body turned lifeless after switching herself to standby mode as she didn't want to waste her energy.    

Moments later, Muddle found herself stumbling through a side door. Surprisingly, she had managed not to fall. "Ouch..."

Moonlight shifted her attention to Muddle staring at her for a few second she couldn't help but laugh seriously? this pony is going to help them? she seems like a liability but then again Muddle could always be a punching bag she then walked up to her "are you lost little pony? if you are i'm afraid you wont be leaving any time soon" she said with a malicious grin.

@,  @

Runic gave Heartless and Lee a curious look 

(yea i got nothing for Runic lol for now at least).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Gloomfury,

As the guards point Bayonet to the specified room, the Grand Inquisitor- with an odd pony in tow that seemed to release an unsettling aura- came across the hallway. He stopped himself before he collided with the pony, halting himself just inches from you before taking a step back. "Forgive me, madam... oh!" He looks you over. "Hello, Miss Bayonet... you are headed to the briefing as well, correct? Good thing you're here, we're just about to get going." With a small smile and a flourish, he gestured for her to continue. "Ladies first."

@@@@@@Moonbacon@@@Gloomfury,

The colt returned levitating a tray of various glasses and a few pitchers of various liquids, setting them down in front of a side table with a smile before leaving. Moon Crypt grinned to himself. "Well, it's good to be back in the saddle," he commented as he poured himself a glass. "To the princesses!" he toasted before beginning to drink.

The door opened while he was in the middle of taking a drink, and in entered a mare, the Grand Inquisitor- to which he stood up and started to bow, his mouth still full of cider- and then a white mare with black hair, who gave off an unsettling aura. When Moon Crypt laid eyes on her, he almost did a spit-take, droplets of cider coming out of his mouth before he took a step back and swallowed. He turned to the Lord Inquisitor, a venomous glare. "I did not ask for-"

The Grand Inquisitor closed his eyes and shook his head. "Do not worry, she-"

"Outcast or not, you cannot expect me to work with one of them, especially considering what happened during-"

"We'll talk about it later."

"But-"

With a huffing sound and a commanding glare, Karma growled, "Later."

With a glare, Moon Crypt sat down with a huff, a scowl on his face, muttering dark things to himself in an odd, rather serpentine language.

After examining him for a few seconds, he turned to the rest of the group. "Well, hello everyone. I hope you've had a good day so far... when you all are ready, we can go ahead and get started." He paced to the opposite side of the room, placing a small crystalline device into the projector."

@, @,

He grinned. "You aren't a coward after all, then. Perhaps you might even give me a decent fight before I rend your essence to shards!" He roared. "Aroth, smile upon me today!"

With a shout, the demon charged forwards, swinging his axe in a cross cut across the chest intended to hack you into two.

@@Moonbacon, @@Contrast,

A trio of lesser demons passed by overhead. One of them glanced down before laughing slightly and nudging his comrades. "Hey, the demonancer is getting into a fight with the possessed mare!"

"Oh, this could turn ugly."

"I haven't seen anything explode lately... maybe this can change that!"

Edited by Squigly
  • Brohoof 2

Sadist  knew she would get such a reaction eventually. This pony known as Moon Crypt looked to be a demon hater in it's purest form. She wasn't surprised by this but she didn't give a reaction. There was no point for her to have a reaction. Ponies are either going to despise here or ignore her. Imagining her existence isn't possible. She has seen all approaches to coping with her being present. Moon on the other hoof seemed to be one who would kill a demon like her on the spot without a thought or a single bit of remorse. Regardless, with the Grand Inquisitor at her back, she knows Moon cannot do anything to her without getting himself in trouble for it. She still cannot find entire comfort in it as she knows mortals ponies will STILL find a way past the rules to get to her. She stays quiet and let's the other ponies talk like she promised herself she would do.

When she heard the sounds of hooves trotting towards her, Muddle panicked and started to look around the room in a worried way. She was relived to see that the sound came from, what looked like, an average pony "and not another one of those demons..."

"are you lost little pony? if you are i'm afraid you wont be leaving any time soon" she said with a malicious grin

"Or I could be wrong..." It was clear, from the look on Muddle's face, that the mare had started to scare her... 

"Hey, the demonancer is getting into a fight with the possessed mare!"   "Oh, this could turn ugly."   "I haven't seen anything explode lately... maybe this can change that!"

...and the lesser demon's words weren't making her feel very safe either. "A demonmancer! way not to get us killed Shad~" Muddle looked around herself, very quickly, before nervously laughing. "W-well, it's a very good thing that I'm n-not lost... right?"

~

Her shadow remained quiet. It stood outside the room and listened in on everything that happened inside. It taped its hoof, while thinking about what to do next...

Edited by Contrast
  • Brohoof 1

Standing in the room by himself, Mirrorwing just watches the rest of the group. "A motley crew, but why are we alk here again? I am sure you know that you have some very powerful ponies here just waiting. Yeah just waiting on you to tell us."

(so uh, where is Atrocitas supposed to be?)

@,

Heartless slowly booted up her system. Her eyes returned to green. A sudden energy spike just went through her readings. She quickly turned her head to see the source of the readings. "This energy pattern, this demonic pattern, it's the same one as before. How did she?!" She frowned at the white pony. She almost stood up and tried to slay her on sight until she saw the Grand Inquisitor. She understood the situation immediately and sat down. "General Karma, he better has a solid explanation for this."

Standing in the room by himself, Mirrorwing just watches the rest of the group. "A motley crew, but why are we alk here again? I am sure you know that you have some very powerful ponies here just waiting. Yeah just waiting on you to tell us."

While waiting for the Grand Inquisitor to setup the briefing, one voice managed to break the short silence. She glanced at Mirrorwing, despising him in every way. "How rude"   

Edited by EveryoneDie

@@Contrast

Moonlight grinned "now who are you? you don't look like a demonmancer at all and what's your special talent? come on don't be shy i wont hurt or kill you......... yet" she said circling around Muddle letting out a chuckle she then stood right besides Muddle and wrapped a hoof around her "you will certainly enjoy your time her" she said then giggled a bit.

@,

(He could intereact with Muddle and Moonlight)

@,

Runic bowed her head slightly to the Grand Inquisitor "it's an honor to meet you Grand Inquisitor " she said before pouring her self a glass of cider.

After trying to approach the two ponies and failing, Atrocitas decided on a more entertaining way of getting thier attention. Although that shadow was unusual, he felt confident a bit if pain could brinh them around. But first, he should pretend to be pleasent.

Poking judges between the two, he looks at both if them sinisterly, and says, "hello my psychopath friends."