Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

life advice forum wont work

EnderPony57
Go to solution Solved by Ashley,

Hey there @EnderPony57!

You need at least 5 posts to post in the Life Advice forum. This prevents trolls, spammers, and the like from getting into the forum (given the nature of the forum, it would be best to keep them out.)

If it's still not working after you make another post, please let me know! ^^

• Brohoof 6

As Ashley already explained, the life advice section requires atleast 5 posts. This is to protect this forum from trolls and spammers as the topics posted in this section are about very sensitive issues, and spammers or trolls and the like would be especially bad in this forum section.

• Brohoof 1

i cant post anything i cant get onto forum is what i mean sorry for been unclear

oh so i have to post 5 topics sorry ashley i am kind of dumb

The Life Advice forums are what is refereed to as "protected" in that you cannot view or post in them without having posted 5 times. 

If you look at it on the homepage you will also see that the recent replies and topics list won't show up, and instead it says something like "Protected forum" 

And you don't have to post 5 topics, just 5 times, posting a topic, commenting on another topic, ect. You actually just reached 5 posts with your response. 

So the life advice forums should infact work for you now.

• Brohoof 1

Hey man, since your question has been answered your topic will be locked.

I'm sorry about the problems you're having that you raised in your Life Advice topic, by the way. I'll post in it in a few minutes. :)