Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revenge of the Mods: Now with Extra Ninjas!

Nohbdy

For over a thousand generations, the Royal Guards were the guardians of peace and justice on MLP Forums. Before the dark times. Before the ninjas.

After eons of relative peace, the Ninja Imperium struck from the depth of space--and, since they were ninjas, nobody saw them coming. Within months, half the Royal Guard had vanished. The forums were at the mercy of its stealthy invaders. When ninja operatives kidnapped Feld0, all hope seemed to be lost.

Until now.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you all to our new moderator! Some of you may have seen this coming. Others, maybe not. But we're confident that you'll be pleased with the outcome.

@Simon has proven himself a most helpful, friendly, and mature member of the community. With a positive attitude and obvious enthusiasm for the community, he's a right fit for the moderation team. With this in mind, he has been tasked with the responsibility of moderating the Beyond Equestria section. It's our hope that the ninjas play Simon Says, and that Simon will be able to tell them to free Feld0. Either way, we're sure he'll do a fantastic job! 

Welcome as Simon may be, however, one reinforcement isn't enough to storm the ninjas' hidden fortress. We're still looking for more volunteers to join the team! If you haven't applied yet, head on over to the relevant thread and sign yourself up

• Brohoof 30

For over a thousand generations, the Royal Guards were the guardians of peace and justice on MLP Forums. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

*ahem* sorry. For some reason I felt compelled to do that for no particular reason. Please don't throw rocks, or tomatoes at me, I promise I'm not here all night ;p. I've been watching avatar soo... Yeah...

Anyways, on topic and more serious, nice to hear about the new staff member addition! I'm glad to hear that the applications thingy is working out, and that the staff is finding people suitable for the job! Hopefully this will help in the overall improvement of the forums!

Good luck to you Simon! I am sure the other staff members will not eat you Actually they will probably devour you internally so best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Oh and go save Feld0 and stuff, it's you destiny! I think...

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 6

Its a pleasure to welcome Simon to the moderator team. We've had our eyes on Simon for a while now and were impressed with his intelligence, well thought out posts and his behaviour on the forum. As such, I was happy to recommend him as a possible candidate to keep an eye on.

Now that he's finally here, I feel he will be a great asset to the moderator team, especially in BE where he'll be focusing his efforts at this time. The effect of having another moderator in that section will certainly be felt and I can't stress how much that delights me.

He's also become a good friend of mine over the last month or so of talking with him. His humor and personality will certainly fit in amongst the staff. Its great to see him in the purple.

Welcome Simon! :D
NOW GET TO WORK!

• Brohoof 10

I'm so purple <3

I've said this to you guys before but I really appreciate the trust you've shown in me. <3  I really hope to do a fantastic job as moderator, and I'm looking forward to getting to work with such an awesome group of staffers.  I've only known some of the staff for a couple days and already consider these people some of my closest friends.  It's such an awesome group and I can't put into words how much I'm looking forward to working with you.

I'm really not sure what else to say but thank you!

• Brohoof 18

[8/5/2014 7:44:17 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Simon is a mod, dammit
[8/5/2014 7:44:21 PM] Aquila: The whole reason we have this at all
[8/5/2014 7:44:36 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Tbh
[8/5/2014 7:45:10 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Simon is a mod
[8/5/2014 7:45:15 PM] Aquila: Negative
[8/5/2014 7:45:21 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Positive
[8/5/2014 7:45:24 PM] Aquila: Okay
[8/5/2014 7:45:36 PM] ghostfacekiller39: k
[8/5/2014 7:45:37 PM] ghostfacekiller39: I win
[8/5/2014 7:45:43 PM] Aquila: lol
[8/5/2014 7:46:09 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Simon confirmed for mod
[8/5/2014 7:46:15 PM] ghostfacekiller39: brb, telling every1
[8/5/2014 7:46:20 PM] Aquila: He's not a mod :P
[8/5/2014 7:46:24 PM] ghostfacekiller39: Simon is a mod
[8/5/2014 7:46:32 PM] Aquila: Whatever you say, buddy :P

:proud:

Oh, and congrats, Simon! :D
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7

Congratulations Simon!!! I know you'll do us proud. ;D

Oh and go save Feld0 and stuff, it's you destiny! I think...

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I'M INNOCENT
  • Brohoof 5

Oh, and congrats, Simon!
You're such a troll :P  People were probably so confused by that comment you posted on my profile...
  • Brohoof 5

Now let the hazing... Begin. :3

Already has, he's on his 15th "hazing" page ;)
  • Brohoof 4

lol this is poetic as fuck aquila

Simon's a great guy. I've viewed him as a potential moderation candidate for some time now, and my more recent encounters with him have further solidified my opinion. 

It's great to have him come aboard the moderation team and lend some much needed assistance. The current moderators do an excellent job, but we're simply low on numbers. Having a new guy on board to help out with the endless pile of moderation work is encouraging, and I look forward to working with him.

• Brohoof 4

Hey Simon! Mod this!

8afba51de1f8b409d18f2e51d2c85c00c1cf3cc8

But seriously, congrats. I wish you luck and happiness. You're gonna need it ;)

so whats the ninja thing about a bunch of mods just quit one day?

It definitely has nothing to do with me being a ninja and infiltrating the staff so I could sow the seeds of discord and make everybody quit. Nothing at all.

• Brohoof 1

No, you fools, you foolish fools, he'll destroy us all!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I've had Simon as a moderator and an Admin before, and he was great, so I know you're giving the job to someone who's gonna be fantastic.

Congratulations Simon!!!!!

No, you fools, you foolish fools, he'll destroy us all!!!!!!!!!!!   But seriously, I've had Simon as a moderator and an Admin before, and he was great, so I know you're giving the job to someone who's gonna be fantastic.   Congratulations Simon!!!!!
Yeah I'll try not to blow this place up... no promises though. :P

Welcome aboard Simon!  Now we just need Alvin and Theodore to join the forums so we can hire them as moderators too. 
I have a Theodore I could bring on... just need to find me an Alvin somewhere XD

And thanks again to everybody else that congratulated me <3 Just too many of you to thank individually but I really appreciate all the warm welcomes to the staff <3  (Okay so I could totally do it individually cause it's like 5 of you or something, but it's late T_T)

• Brohoof 5

Congrats Simon, from what I've seen 'round the forums, you deserve the mod title.