Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Revenge of the Mods: Now with Extra Ninjas!

Nohbdy

Well now, congratulations Simon, and welcome to the staff!!!  Glad to have ya with us!  :muffins:  

u8mjzHdu0ptL.gif

Yay, things are happening in the place :D Good luck Fluttershy fan. Although Butter Pony is my personal least favorite of the Mane Six, I'm sure the Element of Kindness (and often the trait of patience that comes with it), is one of the better virtues to have in the role of mod-dom. I mean, it worked for @@Zoop and @@Evilshy, didn't it? :D
Oh wait... :umad:
Well, good luck anyway!~ :please:

• Brohoof 6

Welcome aboard, Simon! You have the distinct privilege of being the pioneer of moderator applicants whose submission was accepted. Mark yourself as the first of many (I hope).

• Brohoof 6

Congratulations, Simon! You have the rare honor of being the focus of a thread that is brilliant enough to drag me out of my very comfortable home in the Cloudsdale Colosseum! With this promotion, I believe you are now my very first friend on the moderator team! That means you're going to pull some strings to help me ninja the place, right? Anyway, I will probably see you continuing to live up to your title of 'The Killjoy' in The Forum's Hardest Game later. Again, congratulations!

• Brohoof 2

Congratulations, Simon! Anybody who appreciates coffee as much as you deserves the position! :lol:

Nah, but he's actually a pretty rad guy. Glad to see the first recruit we got from the new application system was such an amiable fellow. I'll leave you all with a very important piece of advice that I left in my promotion thread way back when, as it's still very much applicable here:

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations, Simon! Anybody who appreciates coffee as much as you deserves the position! :lol:

Nah, but he's actually a pretty rad guy. Glad to see the first recruit we got from the new application system was such an amiable fellow. I'll leave you all with a very important piece of advice that I left in my promotion thread way back when, as it's still very much applicable here:

Obey the moderator! Thanks for the trip back to crazy town Artemis. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'll leave you all with a very important piece of advice that I left in my promotion thread way back when, as it's still very much applicable here:

And this is the means in which to instill authorateh to newbies in welcoming topics; a linked image~ :umad:

HEYLISTENUPNEWBIE.png

* Take notes, Simon, you're reading how the pros do their thing.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

I don't really know you, but if it were me, I at least wouldn't mind having a complete stranger congratulating me. :squee: Why am I coming up with a dumb excuse for saying "Congratulations"? I don't know. Maybe I just wanted to say more than just "Congratulations", and I am terrible with words... 

I'm just going to go. See you around!

• Brohoof 1