Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How fast can you run?

Akemi Homura

You know Tank? Yeah, the tortoise. Alright, take him and slow him down several billion times. You're still not even close to my speed. I think when I try to run forwards I actually end up going backwards from my sheer lack of speed. *true story*

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

I've done a mile in about 7:00. That is the fastest time I can recall running long-distance.

In a sprint, I can go about 10 to 12 MPH (~20 km/h, for you metric system folks). I tend to focus more on distance, however, so my main goal has not been to improve my burst speed.

I'm not very fast at all. I guess I just suck at running, I can do other sports though.

My slowest mile time was 16 minutes in 5th grade. That was because I went backwards...and the teacher counted those as negative laps. :(

I'm not a fast runner at all. Although I haven't run in sooo long. I doubt I've gotten any better. In fact I'd say I've gotten far worse. lol

I guess I'm pretty average. I can run short distances at a reasonable speed, mostly because I'm tall, but I'm pretty unfit so I can't run long distances.

I dont know my distance,time,or speed.But I beated most people in a race at school.

It's probobaly because I used to play soccer.

Edited by Flutter Derp

• 1 month later...

I've been clocked running at 16 MPH.But that was three years ago when I ran miles everyday.However,these days I don't run at all so I'm not exactly the fastest thing in the world BUT I can run fairly fast.

(edited)

I can't really say in terms of mph or km/h because I never checked. But I did track & field from seventh to 12th grade and was the fastest in my school (about 500 kids total so that's not saying thaaat much, though). Did everything from the 400m and below, including hurdles... best I got clocked at for the 100m dash was 11 seconds flat.

Was never much of a distance runner. Could only manage a 5:30 mile, and I was totally useless beyond that distance.

EDIT: I did the math and I think I would equate to 20 mph/32 kmh.

Edited by Four String

I can sprint well for short distances, fastest I've ever run was keeping pace with a bus, so around 30 kmh/18.6mph, mind you it was only for like half a second to a second though, when I knocked on the window that motherbucker actually hit the gas, wtf

(edited)

I don't have a number to give anypony as I've never measured, however, I'd say I'm best described like a cheetah (<3 Cheetahs). I can run quick as shit for a very short amount of time, then I plank the ground fast and hard from exhaustion. It's what happens when you're skinny with long legs, but also have no body strength or stamina whatsoever.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Latest time I had was 12.26 seconds for 100 metre dash.

I slipped a bit at the beginning, but it's decent enough.

If I was being chased by police for some reason, I'd be faster than Bolt XD!

• 1 year later...

I don't have times, but I know I am super slow, since my diaphragm is so crappy. Can't run more than a few minutes without extremely intense pain in the diaphragm and eustachian tube. Though I will say when my survival instinct kicked in a while back due to a freak firework accident, I ran faster than almost everyone.