Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How fast can you run?

Akemi Homura

I'm horrible at springing, but I've been able to run a 5k in about 21 minutes. (They're actually harder than they sound)

I mostly run for distance, not speed

• Brohoof 1

My usual is a 6-7 minute mile and I weigh 148 lbs, I think that is pretty average. I have more upper body strength than lower body but I'm still relatively fit. I blame marching band.

(edited)

I'm not a runner, but I'm decently fast. Mostly only for short sprints, though. I don't have a lot of endurance.

I ran a 5k once, and my time was just under twenty minutes. Not sure if that's good or bad. tongue.png

EDIT: I should point out that I was only 15-16 at the time... it's been a while.

Edited by Sky Chaser

Fast enough so it is you that gets eaten by the bear. happy.png

In all seriousness I'm kind of fast I guess. I was never gifted with coordination like some I had to work at. Got pretty good endurance though. I'm 5'10" in think.

(edited)

I'm weird.

I have long legs and am able to run very fast, but I have extremely thin retina and my brain somehow makes a massive headache out of running too fast for too long, even when I'm probably at 1/2 of my fastest speed I get a damn headache.

Its hard.

Edited by Budding Night

I suck at measuring but all I can say is that i got 8.6 for my beep test

The beep test is a endurance and speed test:

when you hear the beep you run to the other side (25metres) you must reach the other side before the beep goes off again, over time the beeps get faster and faster, testing your endurance and speed as you progress through the levels (I got up to level 8.6)

• Brohoof 1

I suck at measuring but all I can say is that i got 8.6 for my beep test

The beep test is a endurance and speed test:

when you hear the beep you run to the other side (25metres) you must reach the other side before the beep goes off again, over time the beeps get faster and faster, testing your endurance and speed as you progress through the levels (I got up to level 8.6)

My beep test was 9.7

OT: Eh, I'm not sure. I ran 100 metres in 12.7 seconds. I ain't sure if that is very fast. :P All I do know is that I'm faster than all my friends. 

(edited)

Hmm... interesting. It depends on the situation though. Most places where I run on are nasty, and I run barefoot. Always barefoot. If I run on asphalt road or other smooth surfaces, which is rare since we look for obstacles and nature hardness while running, I can run very fast. I've never recorded the exact speed, but just imagine this: one step skips about one meter. I'm not tall or long-legged. That's just my running style. tongue.png

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

I don't exactly know how I can prove how fast or how long I can run, 

the test Side, I could say my Beep Test is 13.6, But that's all I have on that side. Oh, and I Ran 100 Metres in 9.7 Seconds.

I'm not exactly a fast runner but I have Excellent Endurance, But at Times my Speed can Be Excellent, Depending on What I'm Doing Making it easier for me to run long period of times.
And My Height is 6"4-5 if you were Wondering, Which makes it easier for me to Run Longer Distances.

on a Scale of 1/10 I would say my speed is 7-8/10 and my Endurance is 10/10 :3

Depending on the moment, Really

~Lumi 

Edited by Luminescent Dawn

I can run pretty fast for a short period of time. Useful for sprinting away from people, jumping, and fetching things.

Despite this, I have terrible stamina. I can't last very long.

Oh geez, all of you others guys are fast. How the heck are you managing all of those times? O_O

I'm still yet to finish this 100 meter jog that I started a week back.

• 3 weeks later...

uhm im very out of shape ( not fat just out of shape)  and i was never really fast begin with i'm more of a medium distance runner anything more than a kilometer or two ( bout 1.6 miles)  and drop faster then a tone of bricks  ( i haves da asthma ) 

• 4 months later...

Depending really, on how far it is, I mean I have asthma and it holds me back quite a bit, but that's fading away, short distances for me are great, it takes me around 3 Seconds to run to the fridge.

I'm rather fast, I have asthma and allergies but got 11 once in a beep test, last time it was 10. I'm 169-170 cm (5'6,5"-5'7") I have a lot of power so I may run very fast but only for a decent amount of time. It hurts a lot, because of my asthma I'm not as fast as I could be but I'm still very fast. I have stopped running, so I'm probably not all that fast anymore. I still think my stamina, speed and agility is very good considering I have asthma, I guess I add up for it by being rather strong for my size. I'm lightweight but the weight I have is all muscles, almost no fat at all.

• 1 year later...