Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How fast can you run?

Akemi Homura

I can run pretty fast when I want to. Running is one of my favorite things to do, especially if it's in an open field. Talk about freedom rush! :D I've never timed myself though, so....I don't know how EXACTLY fast I can run. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

This was my last test for 'gymnastiek' on the 100m run.

• 32.73 Kilometers Per Hour
And on the 200m.
  • 27.69 Kilometers Per Hour
Edited by H'rok

• 2 months later...

I'm fairly fast short distance but I have little endurance, so my long distance running is kind of bad.

Aa for times, the last time I did a 40m dash, I did it in about 4.5 seconds, and my last mile I did in about 10 minutes and 45 seconds.

• Brohoof 1

I used to run pretty fast, but that was when I was in like middle school. I don't take P.E. anymore (already met my milestone in credit for sports) and I stopped caring about running. To be honest though, even if I think I'm fast, I'm probably slow, but not slow enough to fall behind by everyone else in a half marathon.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh... well, the only things that I have timed are my 1-mile and 2-mile times.

My record 1-mile was somewhere around 6 minutes 40ish seconds. I pretty much sprinted until I was forced to slow to a jog. I was late for work, and my place of work was exactly 1 mile from my barracks room, so. But normally I average around 7 minutes 30ish esconds.

My record 2-mile is 15 minutes and 15 seconds. Not particularly fast, honestly, that second mile absolutely kills me. Normally I run around 15 minutes 30 seconds, just enough to pass an Army Physical Fitness Test. :P

if I Naruto run I can outrun a bullet

A little above average, I think, but I have no stamina at all so I get tired after 10 seconds.

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a sprinter and not much of a runner, I also do most of my running on the treadmill since I don't want to have to deal with bugs outside...  I think the fastest I've gone was 9.8 mph?  That was for about a minute before I couldn't breathe anymore lol...

• Brohoof 1

I physically have not been able to run in well over a year. I've never been the fastest at running, when running with others... But now, like nope, I even walk so slow that my mom has to slow herself down to walk with me. I am by nature a fast walker, so this saddens me.