Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Fucshia

Amethyst Shine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I watch MLP a lot and heard about this forum so I decided to register.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Old childhood memories of G1 MLP.

I like art, technology, and eating. I hope to become an experienced artist one day, and make my own OC ponies. I also LOVE the color purple and fashion, I'm always trying to pick out the best casual clothes to wear everyday. Although, I am not your average teen. I'm not obsessed with Nutella, I don't go to Starbucks, and I'm not on my phone all the time. As you can see, I'm pretty unique. Well, that's all I have to say about myself.

~FucshiaCloud

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLPF! An eating,fashion and nutella buddy! AWESOME! We'll getting along just great :) I added you :D Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about Nutella or food or if you have any questions!

AAAAAAND! You're a Rarity fan! Fabulous! ;) I'll be waiting for you in the fanclub > : D

fab.png

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope you have a great time!

You don't go to Starbucks? Me neither! I still don't go after working at the 3rd busiest location in the entire United States of America and getting lots of free coffee, as that was one of the benefits of working there. I think I avoid Starbucks even more now since I used to work at one. xD First job I had, I couldn't keep up with the pace, and I'm too slow and too shy to work there. But anyway, I hope to see you around! You have a great stay!