Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Hypnosis

SOULEATERROX

I've been hearing about pony hypnosis and i wanted to know if it is as dangerous as the disclaimer says. i want to try it out but I don't want anything bad to happen like forgetting about my family or becoming like the pony forever (i know hypnosis wears off but what about permanent damage?) can anypony explain if its true? :unsure:

The dangers come mainly into risk if you try to use multiple files from different sessions. The way it becomes dangerous is because you'll be given suggestions of multiple personalities from different ponies. So long as you remain to one file, you'll be alright.

The dangers come mainly into risk if you try to use multiple files from different sessions. The way it becomes dangerous is because you'll be given suggestions of multiple personalities from different ponies. So long as you remain to one file, you'll be alright.

so basically, your saying only use 1 file at a time?

Yes. If you're wanting to switch, you need to use the Reset file. This will help you in forgetting the effects and suggestions from the files you have used.

Where can i download the files on the site? I looked and found nothing.

There is no danger at all associated with self induced hypnosis.....

Why would you even think otherwise ?

i get thoughts when i read the warnings that what if this, what if that. so i scare myself, thinking its dangerous

i get thoughts when i read the warnings that what if this, what if that. so i scare myself, thinking its dangerous

Those warnings are stupid. There is no danger associated with auto-suggestion and both hypnosis and auto-suggestion are widely used in therapy.

EDIT : Would it be possible for me to get a look at those "warnings" ? Any links ?

Edited by boiteporte

You must become a member of their forums. Then validated for approval. Validation shouldn't take longer then a day. Once approved you'll find a new topic selection called Spellbooks and Files.

I understand that it seems dangerous and almost taboo like, but hypnosis is completely safe. Only things that can happen are what you want to happen.

• Brohoof 1

Those warnings are stupid. There is no danger associated with auto-suggestion and both hypnosis and auto-suggestion are widely used in therapy.

EDIT : Would it be possible for me to get a look at those "warnings" ? Any links ?

sure thing :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDAMG_WlNa8mKdREAyCS7SnspaVV_SYi4_VUgBAEyE8/edit

i wasn't sure if they are supposed to be jokes or serious 

You must become a member of their forums. Then validated for approval. Validation shouldn't take longer then a day. Once approved you'll find a new topic selection called Spellbooks and Files.

I understand that it seems dangerous and almost taboo like, but hypnosis is completely safe. Only things that can happen are what you want to happen.

i made an account a couple of hours ago, i didn't find the topic section. do i have to wait for another approval?

The disclaimer is to warn about the possible side effects, the biggest concern its warning about EKP Emotional Kernel Panic. But do not dismiss it.

how do these files overwrite each other?  what type of files are theese? i think they're .WAV

I know what a Kernel Panic is. But, I never heard anything in my whole life about something called Emotional Kernel Panic.....

In fact, I believe there is no such thing as an Emotional Kernel Panic. Unless you provide some evidence....

Edited by boiteporte

It means they'll conflict with each other. Or well I believe that's my interpretation: basically its a major identity crisis.

Don't worry yourself about EKP, just stick to one file and you'll be alright friend. :)

It means they'll conflict with each other. Or well I believe that's my interpretation: basically its a major identity crisis.

Don't worry yourself about EKP, just stick to one file and you'll be alright friend. :)

how do the files conflict with each other?

Not insanity, just think of the effect like an identity crisis. But everypony LISTEN: EKP should not be a concern if you soley focus on one file. If you are wanting to change, you will need to first use the Reset File.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm slightly little knowledged here. :( . I believe the sight Hypnoponies may have more detailed info about the effects.

• Brohoof 1