Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What the heck did I just watch?

Moved to Elsewhere

GoAnimate.

That is everything. Just, GoAnimate. This is what happens.

I've heard of that site. I've heard that it's for lazy animators and it doesn't even use real animation and just drag and drop. I can tell that since the animation is so stiff and repetitive and looks like a watered down Family Guy.

• Brohoof 1

Judging by titles of the video and the audience's reaction here, I'm not sure if I wanna watch that...

It's not that it's scarring it's just that it makes such little since that would make Pinkie scratch her head in confusion.

• Brohoof 1

Did Tim and Eric make these? Great job!

By the way, I love how the end card says "Make professional animated videos."

Professional.

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap, I love these videos. 

I mean, they suck so bad it's funny.  :lol:  ^_^

That's my opinion, these videos are terrible with their bad animation, monotone robot voices, lack of logic and mean spirited nature, but it's one of those things you make fun of for fun.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. What did  I just watch? Anyways animation looks to hard. I want to be a lazy animator!

I've heard of that site. I've heard that it's for lazy animators

Woo hoo! I will be a lazy animator and no one can stop me!

NO. CHIKORITA! THAT"S THE WEIRD PART OF YOUTUBE, DON"T WATCH IT, I DON"T WANNA LOSE YA! NOOOOO *dramatic crying*

Ok, in all seriousness, this fried my brain, like.... I seriously think I lost brain cells on this, it was just unbelievably stupid. The concept of it already made no sense, then the whole thing is badly animated, and robotic voices with no emotion, and it's just like wth?

Like, the second video is about a guy going to the bathroom naked... like, OH NO, HOW DARE HE GO TO THE BATHROOM NAKED! I MEAN EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WITH YOUR CLOTHES STILL ON! AND GET CRAP ALL OVER THEM!

And why would the dad or whoever go into the bathroom while someone else is in there, like i.. i don't even... 

I'm going to stop trying to understand this, because as much as my brain wants to for some reason, it's just going to break my brain even more ;p.

I'm not really mad about it, even though I may seem to be in a way, but it's just like, it makes no sense. ;p.

It kind of reminds me of YouTube poop kind of stuff in some points. 

Regardless it was bad from a quality standpoint in every way, plus just... weird... 

But I guess the fact it's so bad allowed for some comedic value.

That doesn't really excuse the fact that it's still bad ;p. And weird as all can be... I'm not even going to get back into just exactly why it is so weird, and how many things just... make no sense.

So yeah, I'm just sitting here kinda dumbfounded like. How on earth do I process this?

• Brohoof 2

NO. CHIKORITA! THAT"S THE WEIRD PART OF YOUTUBE, DON"T WATCH IT, I DON"T WANNA LOSE YA! NOOOOO *dramatic crying*

Ok, in all seriousness, this fried my brain, like.... I seriously think I lost brain cells on this, it was just unbelievably stupid. The concept of it already made no sense, then the whole thing is badly animated, and robotic voices with no emotion, and it's just like wth?

Like, the second video is about a guy going to the bathroom naked... like, OH NO, HOW DARE HE GO TO THE BATHROOM NAKED! I MEAN EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR SUPPOSE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WITH YOUR CLOTHES STILL ON! AND GET CRAP ALL OVER THEM!

And why would the dad or whoever go into the bathroom while someone else is in there, like i.. i don't even... 

I'm going to stop trying to understand this, because as much as my brain wants to for some reason, it's just going to break my brain even more ;p.

I'm not really mad about it, even though I may seem to be in a way, but it's just like, it makes no sense. ;p.

It kind of reminds me of YouTube poop kind of stuff in some points. 

Regardless it was bad from a quality standpoint in every way, plus just... weird... 

But I guess the fact it's so bad allowed for some comedic value.

That doesn't really excuse the fact that it's still bad ;p. And weird as all can be... I'm not even going to get back into just exactly why it is so weird, and how many things just... make no sense.

So yeah, I'm just sitting here kinda dumbfounded like. How on earth do I process this?

It's so much better when you don't stop to think about it...the world looks so much better when you look at it sideways.

• Brohoof 1