Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private sombra's reign

NevaxTsumori

@@Moonbacon

@@dusk shade

Soula nodded alittle and began following him. She decided that she atleast woudl attempt to help keep himsafe. And the last thing that she wanted was for anypony to turn evil. She yawned alittle as she moved and put her glasses on so she could see, she did now have hte best sight inthe world.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusk Shade hated the thought of abandoning the castle to Sombra's army. "Void Miester...my nemesis...it seems we become close allies in the near future....but hopefully not...Equestria is much better off without your sick sense of justice", he said darkly to his amulet, which began glowing ever so slighty. He began walking slowly away from his home picking three rainbow flowers from a nearby hidden bush that had planted centuries ago. "I may need to use these....as much as I hate to do so".

Soula walked forward and followed him. Keeping herselve covered, knowing they were headed to the icey north. She shivered at the thought and looked at him. "I wish you the best of luck with fighting him." She smiled at him alittle. She was going to do what she could  to keep the colt alive.

"Luck has nothing do with it. I am more experienced. I am more strategic. I am just. Sombra will fall, in one of the ways. Option one...I kill him without a hitch...not likely. Option two....I erase with the aid of the Void Miester....quite unfortanutely likely. Option three....I expend all my magic ibto his horn killing us both...me from themassive cost of energy....him from his magicoverloading....quite messy.

Soula looked at him and raised an eyebrow."You know sombra is much smarter than that correct?" She walke beside him and looked forward. "He could easily redirect the spell with a sheild, or simply use your own power against you. Instead of trying to over load him or attack him directly you need to think about it." She sighed alitle."Something like....join his ranks and appear as if your under his control in order to get near. From what I understand he has complete contorl over everything. And is constantly looking into their minds, but there are so many it would be easy to infiltrate."

"No. I was to leanient with him and Equestria is paying the price for my mistake. You do what you must...but I will NOT hide...besides I cannot. He knows me....my broken horns glowing are hard to forget, I presume. If you insist on continuing your hide and seek...suit yourself".

She stared at him and looked concerned."Im not saying go easy on him, im saying you need to beat him at his own game. Hes ruled for a few years now....so....He's probably already set something up just incase. His intelligence is why the princesses themselves failed. He out smarted them and is now....." She frowned alittle.

He stopped and looked at her taking a deep breath. "You are right.I was careless. But...if I am going to infiltrate his forces...some change is in order". He cast a spell that made him appear to.be a normal crystal pony. "How do.I look", he asked casting the same spell on his armour.

She nodded and smiled alittle seeing now that he was actually thinking through this instead of getting mad. "There should be no reason for this void miester to come out alright?" she followed by him closely."I am probably the last alicorn he would need to catch, but I am not a princess, so he won't really care. So I am going to use my ability in food to get in." She smiled really big."I can summon sweets, and I know everypony has a sweet tooth."

"Not true. I do not have a sweettooth. Then again...I have never actually had any sweets either", he uses his magic to dull his eyes at last. "So your plan is to trick him food. "What is this, Nightmare Night", he asked with a small smirk. "What are you planning to do if he decides to imprison you"?

She shrugged."My natural affinity of magic is dark....please don't ask I'm not quite sure why myself. But maybe I might be able to do something to him." She smiled and her horned glowed pure white. A cupcake appeared out of no where and floated in front of him."Give it a try, trust me, youill not regret it."

"So you think that you have even the slightest chance against the king of evil, do you? Wrong. He would kill you as soon your pretty little horn started glowing to attack him", he said glowering at the cupcake as he took it. "If this thing kills me, hour's dead", he says eating it slowly.

The cupcake was sweet and slightly tangy at the same time. She smiled alitlte."I cannot create poison food. Just sweets." She continued to walk along with him. "And I didn't say I would attack him." She pulled her hood over her head so that only her horn stuck out of it."Besides. I rarely use the dark magic."

"Hmmm...posion food would have been useful. Dark magic magic is a powerful tool...I use it quite often and I have not yet been currupted, have I? You must let go off your petty fears and inhibitions at some point if you are to succeed, I am afraid", he quietly as he walks.

She shook her head."You don't know the origins of the alicorns do you?" She raied an eyebrow at him and looked forward watching him enjoy himself with the cupcake."It's not exactly something that anypony would wish to talk about" She summoned once herself and ate it

"I am terribly sorry but this thing is truly is awful. Too sweet. Noffense of course", he said as his amulet's glow became slightly brighter. "If ponies don't like it then I most certainly will. Enlighten me, alicorn and then I will cuation you. When it comes down to the final battle....stay out of my sight".

She fluttered her wings a little bit to get them a little more comfortable. Wiggling around the cloak as she did. "Alicorns are not the symbols of peace and love like everyone would think. At least not natural born ones. The reason dark magic comes to us so easily, is not because we know every form of magic, but because it it alicorn magic itself." She frowned." The world was never innocent to begin with. Celestia and luna? Luna has nightmare moon, The only reason she came back out was because she fell into despair. No more harmony. How ever, they were turned by the tree itself in order to bring about the peace the world needed. I only know this because of my father. If you ever see him he wear's armor constantly, covering up his cutie mark. I do not even know his talent." She sighed alittle thinking about how the world used to be, the way her father described it. Everything not only happening on it's own, but everything hunting each other, and everything in it's own right, being evil. "Do you have questions for me?"

"Your story...is foolish banter. We do not have time to sit here chatting. If you make me sit here another five minutes, I will go end this right now", he said as his amulet bagan burning bright white. As he spoke his coat began to turn from black to white as his eyes went from white to black. Tge amulet turned black. "So much sin to purge..." Void said taking a deep breath.

She sighed and continued to follow him."try to make it so any memories he attempts to see are false. He is a master of the mind alright?" Her ears went back. One of the things her father was good at, was protecting the world. She hoped to not meet him on sombra's side. Her father may have been strong but her has so many fears it was easy to take him over it he really wanted to.

",Memories...? I have none. I am emptiness in its purest form. I am more worried about your cluttered mind getting us killed than anything else", Void Miester said coldly. He quickly ending the spell that disguised Dusk Shade. "That arrogant swine will know true evil when he faces me".

She moved forward infront of him. She knows of sombra's evil. Since the last time he was out, he has gotten crueler and more of a tyrant than ever before. Her questions to void meister was would he kill the ponies that he had mind controlled to fight for him.

"Kill..? Heavens, no. I do not kill... I only erase the puny existence of sin", Void said quietly. He cpuldnt stand for watching a pony die. Murder was a sin and in his eyes, so was letting die a pony whose time had not come. "Dusk Shade and I have a pact. Just this once, he will not interfere with my judgement. In return for me releasing each pony I have banished once we defeat the foolish tyrant".

Sombra sat in his castle simply laying umongst his army. Smiling at the thought of never really being defeated. He really had no fears of his own. His magic at this point has given him the ability to have the power of an alicorn.  Even with the alicorn amulet. It made it easier on him to use magic. Less effort for a powerful spell.

____________-

Soula sighed alittle and nodded following him. Frowning as they got alittle closer to the crystal empire.

Void Miester eyed her coldly. "If you doubt my plans, then leave. Go back home and let the warriors have their battle", he said coldly, spreading his wings as he took off. (Yes, Void Muester is an alicorn but Dusk Shade is still just a unicorn). Dusk Shade slowly began to regret making the deal with Void.

Soula's head went back a little and glared at him. She knew she needed to keep an eye on this guy and chased after him, her wings spreading as well. She followed him with ease. She looked at him."what do you mean sealed up. Please elaborate." She stared at him in worry