Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Archer Talks Trixie!

ArcherSlamBAM

The Meager and Goofy Archer has uploaded a video!

This time, I talk about the mesmerizing tricks from the Great and Powerful Trixie, as well as the fandom's adoration for the magical magician.

Next time: Archer Talks Creepy Commercials (Part One of a Top 10 Trilogy.)

Ah, yes, once more the utter lie that Trixie was "run out of town" in her first appearance.

BULL. SHIT.

She left on her own power, with no one making any kind of move to eject her. The only pony who ever expressed any ill will against Trixie at the end of Boast Busters was Rainbow Dash, and that was after Trixie sneered at Twilight for beating the Ursa Minor, and was already running away.

No other pony made any kind of threatening move towards her. In fact, the ponies of Ponyville glared more at Snips and Snails than they ever did at Trixie.

post-2257-0-28426400-1407508337_thumb.jpg

Like if you wish, but please don't act like she was some kind of martyr. 

• Brohoof 3

Ah, yes, once more the utter lie that Trixie was "run out of town" in her first appearance.

BULL. SHIT.

She left on her own power, with no one making any kind of move to eject her. The only pony who ever expressed any ill will against Trixie at the end of Boast Busters was Rainbow Dash, and that was after Trixie sneered at Twilight for beating the Ursa Minor, and was already running away.

No other pony made any kind of threatening move towards her. In fact, the ponies of Ponyville glared more at Snips and Snails than they ever did at Trixie.

attachicon.gifbscap0296.jpg

Like if you wish, but please don't act like she was some kind of martyr. 

I was merely delivering my perspective on the fandom's liking of her, is all. Do I agree with them? Yes.

Also, I'll admit I was mistaken about the end of Boast Busters.

• Brohoof 1

I was merely delivering my perspective on the fandom's liking of her, is all. Do I agree with them? Yes.

Also, I'll admit I was mistaken about the end of Boast Busters.

Thanks. Sorry if I came off as harsh in my previous post; this is a bit of sore point for me, so I tend to overreact.

Thanks. Sorry if I came off as harsh in my previous post; this is a bit of sore point for me, so I tend to overreact.

It's no problem, I tend to miss some details. Which means, if you catch something I didn't let me know! XD