Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for After Effects Pony Puppets!

companioncube64

Hello there everypony, this is my first post in this forum! I'm just wondering if there is any such thing as animation puppets for after effects. I know there are plenty of flash puppets but if none for AE exist I'd be willing to pay for a service.

Hello there everypony, this is my first post in this forum! I'm just wondering if there is any such thing as animation puppets for after effects. I know there are plenty of flash puppets but if none for AE exist I'd be willing to pay for a service.

Well, Flash is really your best bet for this kind of thing, I dont think anybody has actually taken the time to make AE puppets. Sorry :(

I thought the TTBSP videos were made in after effects, right? If so I NEED his puppets! If not are there an animators that have made some puppets comparable with AE?

I am not entirely sure what TTBSP is, but you could find the contact info for the animator and then ask for the details.

I did some research for you last night, there appears to be none public, so sorry.

(why do you need AE so desperately when Flash is better for this task?)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys I found this thread because I was looking for the same thing but I actually decided to go and make it :3. Me and some other guy are trying to master pony puppets in AE. Its still quite crude but this is a quick vid i made using my model. 

PM me or something and maybe we can work something out (I made this acc just to post this so idk how msging works :P)

P.S. also this rig is only about 10 hours old so it'll get a lot more refined in future :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...