Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever had that feeling?

Soldier Surplus

To be honest, I'd rather regret saying something mean instead of festering on something that I felt I should've said.  It isn't like I'm running around unfiltered all the time, just sometimes people need to know how I feel about things.

• 2 months later...

Sometimes I feel a slight, random urge to punch my PE teacher, even though I really like him and he could beat the shit out of me.

On 8/8/2014 at 6:34 PM, Digit said:

Nope if i thot of it but had the good sense not to say it than no harm no faul.

best misspelling ever lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Nope.

But I do have that feeling of regret after ACTUALLY saying something potentially rude or uncalled for due to /not/ thinking about it.

• Brohoof 1

Never really had those thoughts. It is good to think before saying anything, but taking too long to say anything at all definitely can be a bad thing.

It's happened sometimes, but I have a very imaginative brain so I can often chalk it up to that. I usually don't intend to say mean or rude things so if something like that pops into my head, it is often because my brain likes to imagine out of character scenarios (probably for some strange form of self entertainment, who knows?).

I leaned when you get older and life gets shitter for you- it become harder just to speak from your thoughts. There has been  Far too many times that happened to me now, especially when the system either use it against you and not care what you have to say- most of the time when I can’t think of anything to say anymore, the only senseless thing  to do is bite my tongue, “internal scream”,  And then I just move on.  

partly because I’m getting tired of conflicts and prefer to get on with my business without it.