Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else prefers the night?

Commander Shep-herd

ALL HAIL YOUR PRINCESSES WORK  :comeatus:

yes you may kiss the royal hooves

img-2950417-1-10633160655_726bf4cf86_b.j

While I do enjoy the night, and love the landscape that can be seen away from cities like that, I'm a worshipper of the majestic Sunbutt. So... sorry Moonbutt, no hoof kissing from me.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

I actually dislike the night. The sky looks nice, I guess, but there's much, much more to do during the day. Plus, sleeping throughout the night feels relaxing. Honestly, what's so darn amazing about the night? Not much. -3-

• Brohoof 1

While I do enjoy the night, and love the landscape that can be seen away from cities like that, I'm a worshipper of the majestic Sunbutt. So... sorry Moonbutt, no hoof kissing from me.  :derp:

:eww:  Theres no Hoofkick option for unloyal sunbutt worshippers

full.png

• Brohoof 3

Yes, I'm definitely more 'active' at night. Mostly because everyone else is asleep and I have more time to myself without any distractions and such.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's not only distractions I hate I get the side dish of obnoxious noise and sporadic pestering of others' business. I much prefer my solitude after a long, loud day in the moonlight and or darkness. ^^

AND I LIKED THE NIGHT BEFORE IT WAS COOL WITH MLP:FIM  B)  B)

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's not only distractions I hate I get the side dish of obnoxious noise and sporadic pestering of others' business. I much prefer my solitude after a long, loud day in the moonlight and or darkness. ^^

AND I LIKED THE NIGHT BEFORE IT WAS COOL WITH MLP:FIM  B)  B)

I just remembered, this is also usually the time when I get to talk to you too :wub:
  • Brohoof 2

Night is indeed beautiful, when is cloudless, you can see the beautiful stars and is fresh. Unfortunately, the only time I can actually enjoy it in this stupid country where I live (Venezuela  >_> ), is in the pool in my other apartment, otherwise I'm deathly afraid of being outside for the ridiculous crime rate Venezuela has

• Brohoof 1

I live in a countryside area. I prefer nighttime in the winter. WIth a thick blanket of snow. Complete and utter silence. The air is crisp and clear without any annoying insects to bother me. When its a full moon, by the great princesses of Equestria, just a gorgeous scene outside.

Though have to be careful lol, the full moon and sun can blind you with the reflection off the snow XD

Give me moonlight and give me snow!

• Brohoof 5

Oh yes...the night indeed. Nothing like howling at the moon - maybe you'll call to a bigfoot or werewolf, perhaps Luna. Something's watching you.  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

I do tend to enjoy night noticeably more than day, pretty much from the time it gets dark until the sun comes up.

There are a lot of things I enjoy about it, too many to list, but my favorites are rainy nights, cloudless nights.

1eNEXXs.jpg

H6wJ8Gq.jpgTfwcZt0.jpg

WqIag6k.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm not a day person myself. To be perfectly honest, i'm at my peak when it's dark outside. I can't really explain it, i don't know why but i think much clearly, work more efficiently, and generally do much more than at mornings.

• Brohoof 1

I love both the night and the day. I don't really prefer one over the other, as I love both deeply for different reasons.

That being said, I do love the night. It is calm, quiet, peaceful, and beautiful. I love the solitude and the tranquility it brings. While I do love interacting and having fun with people I know, I am an introvert so I need time to myself to relax and recharge. Night is a great time to have that in some form.

I also love rainy and stormy weather that does not become dangerous. While it can be beautiful at any time of the day, from my perspective it takes on a unique magnificence at night. A synthesis of tranquil quietude and ineffable power and vastness.

• Brohoof 3