Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crimson Cross

I thought to myself it'd be too harsh to subtract you 4 points after that little incident.

All counting stops now.

Pick a number. Whatever number you pick, I'm going to Plus, divide, minus or multiply your count by it.

choose wisely. You may select anything between 1-10.

(edited)

Quiz time:

What is my favourite time of day?

A) Morning.

B )Afternoon.

C) Night.

D) No preference.

Oh-ho-ho! Do you think I'm going to let you get away with this treachery?! Each time you get this question wrong, I will deal out -5 points.  Things are likely going to get tougher now that you're almost halfway there..

Until the correct answer comes up, your count will be locked at 47,

Edited by The Crimson Cross

Dovashy sent out FortyTwo42

FortyTwo42 used Detective Mode!

Hmm... According to your profile, you live in Australia, so your time zone is the same as my time zone. Or out by 2 hours at most. That means that when you speedrun my lair to try to dethrone me, you are doing it in the morning. In our technology-dominated society now, it has become the standard for everyone to excessively sleep in. Therefore, you actions of dethroning me during the time most people would rather sleep means you must enjoy mornings! TAKE THAT! The answer is A!

*Crosses fingers in hopes that my evidence is correct*

I'm really starting to feel like I'm playing through an Ace Attorney game again doing this. It even essentially the same penalty system, where we lose points for incorrect guesses, and can't proceed until we get it right. And I'm doing the thing most players do where you just present random answers until you happen to get the right one. Wait, did I say 'random'? No, I didn't mean that, I'm completely confident in my choice... I hope...

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 4

The correct answer is:

A) Morning.

Well done again FortyTwo, your reasoning brought you the correct answer to my quiz question once again. I wouldn't have thought you'd guess two answers in a row. I even considered awarding you +2 points for that effort.. But I suppose I shouldn't let you get too far now.

I suppose you can resume counting efforts now. 

The current score is 42,