Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Crimson Cross

What is this sorcery?! :wacko: 

Are you all conspiring against me the moment I sleep? Unluckily for you all I left the loud speaker on my Laptop quite high when I was busy watching a movie. All I could hear was "Bleep, bloop, blop" while I was sleeping so, thanks for that.  

Too bad for you, I wasn't getting much sleep anyway. I'll -5 to your score.

I've already got another quiz question planned for later tonight, so there's more bonuses to be had!

I CAME IN LIKE A WHEEECKING BAWWLL!!!

For that I'll -10.  :comeatus:

Happy counting.

What is this sorcery?! :wacko:

Are you all conspiring against me the moment I sleep? Unluckily for you all I left the loud speaker on my Laptop quite high when I was busy watching a movie. All I could hear was "Bleep, bloop, blop" while I was sleeping so, thanks for that.

Too bad for you, I wasn't getting much sleep anyway. I'll -5 to your score.

I've already got another quiz question planned for later tonight, so there's more bonuses to be had!

For that I'll -10. :comeatus:

Happy counting.

Nuuuu whaiii?

Notifications make sounds on this website :huh:?

Quiz time:

Who is my favourite pony of the mane 6?

Each time you get this question wrong, I will deal out -5 points, though if you get it right, you'll get +5 points,

Until the correct answer comes up, your count will be locked at 36,

I've just done some detective work, and I believe I've sussed this out.

If you go over to the 'Show Discussion' board and into the thread 'Your favourite pony?' (Here's a link), and then view the votes cast for Rainbow Dash, you'll notice that Crimson's name appears there (I recommend using any text searching functions you have since there are a LOT of names. If you must search it manually, it's near the bottom of the list). Therefore...

*Insert Phoenix Wright sound effects* TAKE THAT!

You're favourite mane 6 pony is Rainbow Dash!!!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Very well then. It seems you've passed my quiz with flying colours FortyTwo. Well done. The correct answer was Rainbow Dash. I'll unlock the count and give you +5 points... Grudgingly.

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1

42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would never fail a quiz that stood before me and the opportunity to count my own number! My courage and confidence have now received a massive +42 boost! You are going down!

• Brohoof 3