Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever feel like you've been here too long?

Revy ~ Two Hands

Yes, definitely. Watching the show way back in Season 2 kept me from suiciding, but I drifted away in Season 4 and never have gone back. Everyone I knew then moved on years ago, and trying to make friends with bronies now leads to discussions of characters I don't know and tbh don't feel like getting to know.

Most days I don't understand the urge to log in on here or Ponyville. I think it's more the urge to find something familiar to cling to, even though its meaning has been lost for me.

• 11 months later...

No way! I feel like I haven’t been here long enough! I love this place and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon, if not ever. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

I didn’t even realize how long I’ve been a member of this website until recently. I looked at the year I joined and I was surprised. I plan on being here for more years to come!

• Brohoof 2

I mean, I'm not a Brony, have never been one, am not as interested in the show as much anymore (still watch, but don't jump on it immediately like I did years ago), and actually haven't been too keen of the fandom for a long time. Yet, I've been on these forums for nearly eight years. Some things can not be explained, I suppose. lol

I haven't been apart of the fandom very long. At this point, it's been almost two years since I started watching the show. As for the forum, I occasionally feel like I've been here for too long, only because I cringe at my old posts.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I don't really know what is going on with me sometimes anymore but somehow I end up here after some time again and again.

My best guess is that I need some kind of outlet or interface for me to keep a hold of myself 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

A wizard is never late (well maybe a little), nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. And I intend to stay for as long as i can.

11 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Not much, and I want to stay and show @Hadrien as much as possible here:coco:  

I'll be in yours and everyones care then :pinkie:

44 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Don't ruin bacon like that. Quick, we might be able to save some. Mmmmmmh, bacon.

It became crispy bacon... wait! Stay on topic!...

Oh wait we did stay on topic... we over stayed this running gag. Badump tss....

• Party! 1

5 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Sometimes I do, I worry that I'm getting too old and maybe it's time to give up posting on forums or that I've overstayed my welcome.

NEIGHHHHGHGH!( HORSE NOISES.!)

i actually almost forgot about you:pip-err:

A rare pokemon indeed!

Hmmm.... what you need is a club!.... would you like to join us?:griiin:

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

NEIGHHHHGHGH!( HORSE NOISES.!)

i actually almost forgot about you:pip-err:

A rare pokemon indeed!

Hmmm.... what you need is a club!.... would you like to join us?:griiin:

One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us :griiin:

• Brohoof 1