Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports The football (soccer) season is back!

AtomicStone

Admittedly while Bayern did win against Hamburg I wasn't entirely happy with the performance. Hopefully it's just shaking the winter break off... :/

• Brohoof 1

-Leicester top

- Man City struggling for consistency after £1b spent over the years

- Man Utd outside the top 4 and playing horrendous football

- Chelsea completely hopeless (though seem to have turned a corner of late)

- Bournemouth surviving comfortably

WTF is going on

Edited by DashBandicoot

-Leicester top

- Man City struggling for consistency after £1b spent over the years

- Man Utd outside the top 4 and playing horrendous football

- Chelsea completely hopeless (though seem to have turned a corner of late)

- Bournemouth surviving comfortably

WTF is going on

For the first time in a long time the Premier League has become interesting :lol: Personally I hope Leicester keep it up, would love to see an upset.

Although as long as my Norwich survive, that's all I care about :P

For the first time in a long time the Premier League has become interesting :lol: Personally I hope Leicester keep it up, would love to see an upset.

Although as long as my Norwich survive, that's all I care about :P

As long as Man Utd stay outside of the top 4 I'm content as a poor old Leeds fan. Would really like the current bottom 3 to go down just so there'll be some big teams in the championship next year, think Newcastle will definitely climb out though the way they're spending this window.

• 4 weeks later...

How great would it be to actually see Leicester win the league. I really hope they do!

Brighton have Leeds on Monday night, we need to win to keep up in the chase for automatic promotion.

I like that Leicester is doing well, but I have to say I am rooting for Tottenham to overtake them.

I follow Premiere league, but as a Newcastle fan, I may have to start following Championship next season. I guess the upside is that they will probably fire McClaren. 

• Brohoof 1

A draw for Leicester tonight opens up an opportunity for Spurs to go top now.. This has to be the tightest premier league season in a long time! Great stuff.

With Middlesboro loosing at Blackburn tonight too, gives Brighton a better opportunity to finish in the top 2 if we carry on our form.

Does everyone want Leicester to win the title or what?

West ham 1-0 SPURS

ARSENAL 1-2 Swansea

Liverpool 3-0 MANCHESTER CITY

Incredible.. Surely Leicester's to lose after these results!

Thank you to Swansea for nobbling Petr Cech! XD I'm happy with a draw; well, a win would have been better, but at this stage in the game, you take what you can get...

• Brohoof 1

Thank you to Swansea for nobbling Petr Cech! XD I'm happy with a draw; well, a win would have been better, but at this stage in the game, you take what you can get...

You're definitely still in the title race, contrary to what a lot of people have been saying.. And considering how unpredictable this premier league season has been, anything can happen!

With the North London derby ending in a 2-2 draw and Leicester winning 1-0 at Watford, I can only see it being Leicester's to lose now. Being 5 point's clear at this stage with their rivals seeming to be going through a bad run, I think it would take a monumental cock up for them to mess this up now.. But anything can happen of course!

Should be very interesting..

What doe's everyone else think of Leicester's incredible season?

• Brohoof 1

Brighton play at home to Sheffield Wednesday tonight.. This is a must win for us if we want to keep in touch with the automatic promotion spots!

Frustrating 0-0 draw. And most of the teams around us lost tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester city will just not let up, another hard earned victory sends them EIGHT points clear at the top of the league! Unbelievable..

Meanwhile, in the championship.. Brighton win away to Milton Keynes Dons by 2 goals to 1. We are now 2nd in the league

• Brohoof 1

Leicester city will just not let up, another hard earned victory sends them EIGHT points clear at the top of the league! Unbelievable..

Meanwhile, in the championship.. Brighton win away to Milton Keynes Dons by 2 goals to 1. We are now 2nd in the league

They are only eight points ahead because the Spurs haven't played yet. If the Spurs win tomorrow, Leicester will only be 5 points ahead. Still impressive, but...

The real highlight of the weekend for me will be the Newcastle-Sunderland derby tomorrow. I'm hoping Newcastle's new manager can start to make a difference.

Edited by El Duderino

(edited)

German 2-3 England, What a comeback!

Granted, it was only a friendly match, but we had a very inexperienced and youthful side out against Germany no less.

Really happy to see Kane and Vardy get on the score sheet too.

Edited by AtomicStone
  • Brohoof 1

Anyone following bundesliga? Seems like a lot of people are following the premier league. But still keeping my eye on the championships, looking forward to Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone following bundesliga? Seems like a lot of people are following the premier league. But still keeping my eye on the championships, looking forward to Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg.

I do! Honestly think that the Bundesliga is overlooked far too much, there are some really good teams in there.. People seem to think that Bayern are the only decent team but I can name at least another 3. Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Leverkusen have always impressed me.

My team Brighton find themselves 3rd but far from out of the title race, were only 2 points behind 1st and just need to keep up our good form.. We're so close to the premier league that I can almost feel it!

I'm kind of curious to see if Leicester can hold on and surprise the heck out of everyone and win. But the Tottenham supporter in me hopes Leicester loses a few games between now and mid-May.

• Brohoof 1