Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports The football (soccer) season is back!

AtomicStone

someone else gonna tell him?

Problem officer :comeatus:? I realize that my post only briefly mentions football, so sorry if that's what's been upsetting you to tears :umad:.

I do hope this year that the team won't lose it's first play off game terribly after completing a perfect season of zero losses.. That was terribly annoying, and I just left at one point >_>....

Spurs can't really say anything :P

Um, I think we can, seeing how Man U poached Van Gaal from us! Phew, we dodged a bullet there! XD Well done, Man U! :P

Also, just for the heck of it, here's some more Man U bashing. XD

First of all, here's a song dedicated to United's goalie (Harry Potter fans should recognise this!)

De Gea cannot save a thing,

He always lets the other team win,

That's why MK Dons all sing:

De Gea is our King.

De Gea was born in a bin

He always lets the football in

De Gea will make sure we win

De Gea is our King.

De Gea is our King,

De Gea is our King,

He always lets the other team win,

De Gea is our King.

Link to the best Twitter bashing: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735145/Manchester-United-virals-Thrashing-League-One-MK-Dons-leads-thousands-internet-jokes-tweets.html

• Brohoof 1

To be fair, they sort of can for now, they're playing in Europe this season!

they play in the Europa League almost every single season, at leas the past few years.

Um, I think we can, seeing how Man U poached Van Gaal from us! Phew, we dodged a bullet there! XD Well done, Man U! :P

What I meant by this is that you can't really make fun of Man United for losing when you haven't won anything significant since 1991 (FA Cup) when they won the PL title just a few years ago. I hate United as much as the next person but I know my limits. I'm saying this as a football fan, not an Arsenal fan; I don't hate Spurs fans, one of my best online mates is a Spurs fan.

Edited by bleusrap

It's not very popular over where I live, so I'll admit that I don't watch it very often... still, maybe I'll watch a little, I dunno.

Problem officer :comeatus:? I realize that my post only briefly mentions football, so sorry if that's what's been upsetting you to tears :umad:.

Lawl, I'll tell him. Wrong football, Wolfie!! Unless if you have a marching band for your school's soccer team... :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On my way to the football right now as Brighton face Charlton, I can see a draw today but hopefully we can grab another 3 points!

Come on you seagulls!

Phew! We managed to snatch a goal at the last to give us a draw... 2 goals from our big man at the back Lewis Dunk earning us a 2-2 draw against Charlton.

Edited by Flutterbro1422

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have fun pointing and laughing at Man United. You know what the saying is; don't hurt anyone on your way to the top, cuz all those people are waiting to kick you on your way down. There are plenty of arrogant Man U fans about; they've had this coming a long time.

• Brohoof 1

I was MU fan before (mainly cuz of CR7). After CR7 moved to RM, I become RM fan. Now, seeing MU falling down, it's just sad news to me. I hope Van Gaal can make up for it (cross finger!). Also, Angel going to MU, he's gonna regret it >_>

RM vs Sociedad this monday should be a sinch for us :lol:

(Sorry, I don't know much about PL :( )

I was MU fan before (mainly cuz of CR7). After CR7 moved to RM, I become RM fan. Now, seeing MU falling down, it's just sad news to me. I hope Van Gaal can make up for it (cross finger!). Also, Angel going to MU, he's gonna regret it >_>

(Sorry, I don't know much about PL :( )

Sad times for Real fans, letting go of Di Maria and Xabi Alonso. But I'm glad to have Di maria in PL, even if it is in United. Such a class player   :yay:

Edited by Jaref

Well that went according entirely to pla...oh, wait  :o  :P Real still haven't learnt that you can't just buy all the best attacking fancy new shiny players and expect to win, kinda need some decent defenders too.

What a disappointing result.

After today Wenger has to see that we need a DM and ST, especially after letting Remy easily go to Chelsea. He's only got one day left, so please Wenger, do something!

Striker top, top priority. Wenger coming out and saying you can't just buy a striker and expect to win games...win the team isn't scoring enough and attacking play isn't good enough then yes, you DO need a striker! Defensive mid should be high priority too and still need cover at centre back. Could be a long day...especially now that Faclao has signed for MAN UTD!?  :blink:  :o  :wacko:

So Celtic are done. I'm not kidding, this club is on its way out. Barely managed a draw yesterday and the team don't look capable of competing in our pathetic league, they don't even look interested in doing so. And Virgil Van Dijk refused to play yesterday because he doesn't want to be at the club, so they've told him to just stay at home today because he's going nowhere. Wrong decision. Guy clearly has a terrible attitude and will just do the same again and refuse to play or put in shoddy performances for the season, so get shot of him now! Not that we could sign a player because 1) the board are the most tight fisted folks that ever lived 2) players don't want to sign for us, we've just had a striker from the Spanish 2nd division (fee and contract all agreed) decide he doesn't want to come here now. Total embarrassment. Club will not spend money because they say they can't risk the financial future, but by the way they're going there won't be any financial future anyway because there won't be any success because of how cheap they are being. Today will only be a day of torment and frustration for the club.

Right, it's transfer deadline day.

For most teams this is just a day of a few extra moves, but for some it is a day of misery and hope.

Arsenal fans, you know what I'm talking about. :P

Today I'm just honestly hoping for a proven CF/ST and a DM that can also shift to CB when needed. Wenger has to see that these positions are problems by now.

Let's keep the faith.

Go Gunners.

• Brohoof 1

Right, it's transfer deadline day.

For most teams this is just a day of a few extra moves, but for some it is a day of misery and hope.

Arsenal fans, you know what I'm talking about. :P

Today I'm just honestly hoping for a proven CF/ST and a DM that can also shift to CB when needed. Wenger has to see that these positions are problems by now.

Let's keep the faith.

Go Gunners.

What happened to the Khedira to Arsenal link? That was suggested strongly over the summer but recently it's gone quiet! He would be perfect for the defensive mid role that they need!

• Brohoof 1

What happened to the Khedira to Arsenal link? That was suggested strongly over the summer but recently it's gone quiet! He would be perfect for the defensive mid role that they need!

Apparently Wenger let it go because Khedira wanted 300k a week if he signed. Most Arsenał fans don't think he's worth that much, and I agree. To me he's worth 200k max.
  • Brohoof 1

Apparently Wenger let it go because Khedira wanted 300k a week if he signed. Most Arsenał fans don't think he's worth that much, and I agree. To me he's worth 200k max.

Agreed. Don't think Khedira is the pure DM Arsenal need anyway. Hope Carvalho is still on the radar

Also, Falcao to United when their defence is a joke. Dem priorities....

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

YOU SIGNED FALCAO, WE SIGNED DANNY WELBECK

x3

:DDDDD

WE ACTUALLY SIGNED A CENTER FORWARD

WOOOOOOOOOO

:wub:  :lol:  :muffins:  :proud:

ITS A LOAN GRANTED BUT STILL

WELBECK IS GONNA BE THE NEXT STURRIDGE JUST YOU WAIT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT:

Still not confirmed and apparently Arsenal are saying that he hasn't had a medical and no deal is in place.

With only 4 hours left.

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner for eternity

:(

EDIT 2:

Welbeck is off, but one reporter for the BBC is saying we are close to deals with Klass Jan Huntelaar and Morgan Schneiderlin.

Not my ideal window but it's great for me.

Edited by bleusrap

YOU SIGNED FALCAO, WE SIGNED DANNY WELBECK

x3

:DDDDD

WE ACTUALLY SIGNED A CENTER FORWARD

WOOOOOOOOOO

:wub:  :lol:  :muffins:  :proud:

ITS A LOAN GRANTED BUT STILL

WELBECK IS GONNA BE THE NEXT STURRIDGE JUST YOU WAIT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT:

Still not confirmed and apparently Arsenal are saying that he hasn't had a medical and no deal is in place.

With only 4 hours left.

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner for eternity

:(

Promising news, but it sounds like he's only interested in a full transfer, and Arsenal's only interested in a loan. Anything can happen....

Also, Ron Vlaar rumored to Arsenal, more good news!

Promising news, but it sounds like he's only interested in a full transfer, and Arsenal's only interested in a loan. Anything can happen....

Also, Ron Vlaar rumored to Arsenal, more good news!

Holy fuck.. Arsenals back line would be a bit tough to breach if CONCRETE RON joined the gunners! Very good defender and had a great World Cup this year!

There's only about 3 1/2 hours left and we still haven't signed anyone. Sigh.

Sportingare asking 30m for Carvalho but Arsene won't budge. Stubborn prick.

To clarify I don't hate Wenger but he just gets on my nerves sometimes.

To give Wenger some credits, he's spent some good money this summer. Sanchez, Debuchy, Chambers, Ospina. 3 hours left, it's not over yet *crossing fingers*