Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports The football (soccer) season is back!

AtomicStone

Welbeck is the messiah.

Can't wait for him to smash it top right corner against Man U.

EDIT:

Alan Smith from Sky Sports (I think) is reporting that Welbeck is done and Carvalho is close to being completed.

Oh

my

god

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Edited by bleusrap

The championship season kicked off yesterday with its first match and today it is our turn! The summer break has gone so quickly..

Today Brighton face Sheffield Wednesday at home. Very excited to see what we are made of this season! Who does your team have on the first day? :)

Im not a huge fan of American football. I do like Baseball though!  :yay:

Oh my God so much going on while I was away at the Lion Safari!!

Tell me all the completed moves that happened today in a neat list!

I think the biggest exclamation mark is Falcao to United  :eww:

Why is Goal.com saying that none of the transfers that were just mentioned were ever completed?

Nothing officially confirmed yet

*1 hour left, still waiting...

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

This is actually about European Football....

awks.

on another note, Danny Welbeck deal is a permanent one.

Prepare for denotation...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh... Sorry... I just did not understand then... Hehe...

Well, Bayern manages a draw over Schalke...really, I wanna believe in Pep's philosophy and I think we have potential.

To be fair we're dealing with a fair amount of injuries to some of our best players now. Xabi Alonso was pure CLASS in his debut and I can't wait to see what Benatia has in store for us. Our defense needed a solid CB.

It's no biggie.

Man U and Arsenal have been granted extensions to work on their Falcao/Welbeck transfers...

This is taking forever.

... I did not understand who or what any of those are.  :yay:

It's no biggie.

Man U and Arsenal have been granted extensions to work on their Falcao/Welbeck transfers...

This is taking forever.

Falcao realised he was signing for United and not City. Van Gaal's holding him hostage as we speak

• Brohoof 1

BwfGwfRIEAEQJnT.jpg

omg

omg

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WELBZ IS DAT GUY

HALLELUJAH PRAISE JESUS GOD ALLAH BHUDDA AND EVERYONE ELSE FOR THIS

WEEK-LONG DANNY WELBECK PARTY AT MY IGLOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by bleusrap
  • Brohoof 3

Awesome signing by Arsenal, a very affordable price too! But still, no DM (I swear Arteta must be blackmailing Wenger or something) and no CB. Playing CL and PL with only Chambers as a backup in the defence line (and an injured Gibbs), that is not cool. They sold Vermaelen almost a month ago, it's not like there wasn't time to find a replacement. It's gonna take a miracle for everyone to stay fit (and we're talking about Arsenal here....)

• Brohoof 1

Damn... I missed the Transfer Deadline Day hype...

NORWICH SIGNED 3 PLAYERS! AND WE KEPT HOOPER AND REDMOND! WOOOOO!

Oh yeah... United got Falcao... That's not important.

Premiership follower and Tottenham Hotspur fan here. Looking forward to the first match against West Ham this Saturday, especially as it will be one of the rare times this season I'll actually get to see a game of theirs broadcast here in Canada.

Not like I've been without football during the summer, though. Go Whitecaps!

What did you think of the LFC game?

As an LFC fan I was happy with the way we played, we where very comfortable in the second half, despite maybe getting a bit of luck with a few decisions!

What did you think of the LFC game?

As an LFC fan I was happy with the way we played, we where very comfortable in the second half, despite maybe getting a bit of luck with a few decisions!

Yeah, that was not my favourite match to watch. ;)

• Brohoof 2

@@Red Cedar, My fave match to watch so far is the one where MK Dons thrash Man U... cheers me up when I'm feeling low.

Tho at least there's no longer any risk of biting from Liverpool players. Small mercies. XD

• Brohoof 1