Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi !

Abdonis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google is your friend,No matter what you need,When you don't know where else to go one search will do the deed !Google is your friend,Just ask and you'll recieve,With Google by your side there's not a thing you can't achieve !

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was in a forum. A girl was talking about ponies in the chat, and I was like "Oh my god, she's so immature, that's a kid's show !"Then I realised that I was on a Pokémon forum. So I gave MLP a chance. That was the only really good idea I've ever had ! ^^

Hi ! My name is Sasha (and my passeport says that my second name is Leïa... I'm not even kidding, that's my second name XwX), I'm a french girl with a russian name, who can speak german, who loves japanease and english things, in an american forum. Totally normal, right ? ^^

I'm kind of a Pinkie Pie, I like partying and make others smile, but I'm really shy so I don't have a lot of friends. I like drawing, watching horror movies, and I'm a real fan of Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars and Sci-fi in general. I can also write in galiffreyan !

1407532755062505200.png : That last point was totally useless, you know ?

Oh, and here is my OC, Abdonis !

1407532755062505200.png : Call me Abby. I'm not a changeling. I'm half changeling, half unicorn. And no, I'm not a freaking alicorn. Alicorn OC's are bad and...

Stop ! Do you really want me to recieve death threats ?

1407532755062505200.png : That can be fun.

... Yeah... Anyway, I'ill give imaginary cookies to everyone that will welcome me ! Be quick or I'll have to give you imaginary cupcakes, and the fact that they are hiding under icing really says a lot about their self-esteem.

• Brohoof 2

Hello and Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a pleasant stay and if you have any questions don't be afraid to shoot somepony a message, most everypony here is pretty friendly.

Greetings and welcome Abdonis. It's always nice to see a changeling among us. The swarm grows stronger each day.  :proud:

Ehm... :blink:  

Anyway, I do hope you do enjoy staying here with us. This has been a friendly community for me and It should be for you too.  ^_^

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Wander : thank you ! I give you a croissant because I love this cartoon. img-2954321-1-1407621770015548200.png

Amethyst : thank you too ! Here's a cupcake for you ! ^^ img-2954420-1-cupcake_by_abdonis-d7uf6h4

And yes, I'm (obviously) a changelings fan ! Changeling Swarm ftw ! o/