Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Spike simply annoys me, he's a wannabe pony. And how dare people rate SPIKE over one of the mane 6!

Prince Blueblood. So many words I could say about him, but I'll leave it at this. Who gives him the right to treat RARITY that way. She is a LADY!Not to mention in My Little Alicorn, he's even more of a !@#$%.

Diamond Tiara is, frankly, a douche. Yeah, she's an antagonist but she is so cruel and evil!

(edited)

I've never really cared much for the Mayor, Prince Blueblood, Trixie or really, any of the foals that aren't a part of the CMC. But, I can't really say anyone from the mane 6. Though there may be some I like more than others, I feel bad saying one is my "least favorite," because I like them all so much. So, since the poll won't let me vote without answering that question, I opt out of voting.

Edited by Clover Heart

I voted Rarity *between her and Applejack* It's not like she's the worst, I just like the others better.

Prince Blueblood- He's a jerk. It was between Braebern and him. I do not care at all for them.

Then Snips... I could attack poor old Snips forever. In my opinion, he's kind of ugly. *I mean come on, he's a short hairy midget.* He looks like a frog XD. I also think his voice is so annoying. At least Snails is cute... ish.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Are you ready?

warned

you sure?

honest?

okay,

I warned you!

Fluttershy

Edited by Mordecai

First I didn't like Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity or Rainbow Dash that much. I only loved Fluttershy and Applejack. But over time I have grown attatched to some characters, either by watching episodes or reading fanfics. I started loving Rainbow Dash after reading "My little Dashie". I started loving Pinkie Pie when I heard her Smile, smile, smile song. I just started to love Rarity just the other day to be honest. I'm right in the middle of writing a fanfic myself and focused quite alot on Rarity in the beginning. I don't know why... And after writing about her I started to see all the good sides in her. And now I love her. It's quite weird :lol:

If I had to pick my least favourite one it would be Twilight. I really like Twilight, at first I didn't, but by time I have grown quite attatched to her. But I don't love her yet though...

*Gets ready for storm of hatred

Fluttershy.

I know she's cute, but we are polar opposites. I'm a giant extrovert, and personally I find Pinkie cuter and more entertaining.

ABANDON THREAD

• Brohoof 1

Out of the mane 6...Errr... Uh.. Spike?

I know he's not a pony, but I just can't choose.

Secondary: prince Blueblood

Background: Diamond Tiara, the little bitch.

My least favorite pony of all time would probably be Trixie, technically speaking. Otherwise it would be Gilda.

I'm not a big fan of Rarity. I can see her good points. I just don't care for her. Apple Bloom also gets on my nerves. Just because she doesn't listen to anyone and whines and complains about not having her cutie mark 80% of the time.

Fluttershy

**runs away quickly**

Nope, you're safe with me. I like Fluttershy the least, almost disliking her. The only thing that saves her from that is her ocassional ability to make me feel for her :mellow:

Does it have to be one of the mane 6? because then I could just choose some random background character lol, but of the main 6 I think im coming to dis like Pinkie pie the most just because she gets annoying (not always annoying)

(edited)

I hate Trixie, I honestly don't know why she has such a large fanbase -.-

As for the mane 6 I refuse to choose, as far as they go I like every one of them in they're own way

Snips and Snails are pretty annoying too

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1