Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

(edited)

I like how not everypony is on the list as though some are "better" than others. Why Applejack? I love Applejack! Why the CMC? They're just foals!

I hate nopony. I have favorites, but I hate nopony.

In fact, I've begun to really like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Edited by Bluebell
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Diamond Tiara[;] while she is a meanie.

She's definetly at least for me, the villian you love to hate.

[sic]

That's an important part of villain design.

Darth Vader, Ursula, Captain Hook, Daleks, etc. It's important to make a character that has a thing called appeal so that the audience wants to see them, and also see them defeated.

Also before anyone asks, Luna and Celestia are on there because of anyone who actually thinks Trollestia or such nonsense should be on there.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

[sic]

That's an important part of villain design.

Darth Vader, Ursula, Captain Hook, Daleks, etc. It's important to make a character that has a thing called appeal so that the audience wants to see them, and also see them defeated.

Also before anyone asks, Luna and Celestia are on there because of anyone who actually thinks Trollestia or such nonsense should be on there.

I can definetly understand that.

Rarity. She's way to whiny and annoying. Besides, she OBVIOUSLY doesn't understand friendship is magic.

How.

She made dresses for her friends because she wanted to.

Applejack. I can't stand typical southern stereotypes. Also, her accent is almost offensively overblown. (I'm from SC)

I sound exactly like her, and I'm from Texas.

She has a Tennessee accent + Texas mixed together.

Not SC.

• Brohoof 1

Diamond Tiara.

Gilda's a jerk but it's largely because she's strong and doesn't really care about anyone but herself. She's a cartoon bully. Diamond Tiara is a legitimate real-life kind of bully. Mean spirited, will use people's insecurities as weapons, manipulate others and in general is a rotten child. Silver Spoon is her suck-up. She doesn't seem nearly as cruel and just hangs around because of their similarities and Diamond's status as the Alpha mare.

Discord is a spirit of chaos, you can't blame him for doing what he exists to do. Chrysalis feeds of love, she follows her nature. Diamond Tiara has no excuse for her cruelty. She's just a bad pony.

• Brohoof 1

How.

She made dresses for her friends because she wanted to.

I sound exactly like her, and I'm from Texas.

She has a Tennessee accent + Texas mixed together.

Not SC.

Yes. She did something nice, TO BOOST HER REPUTATION! Has she done that for them on a regular basis? NO! It was only because it was the Gala and she needed to make sure her friends were up to par. Besides, season 2 episode 9, she went off to Canterlot to do whatever the hell she was doing, and was going to make Twilight's present. She ends up lying about her friends for popularity AND not finishing the dress. Sounds like a terrible pony to me.

Yes. She did something nice, TO BOOST HER REPUTATION! Has she done that for them on a regular basis? NO! It was only because it was the Gala and she needed to make sure her friends were up to par. Besides, season 2 episode 9, she went off to Canterlot to do whatever the hell she was doing, and was going to make Twilight's present. She ends up lying about her friends for popularity AND not finishing the dress. Sounds like a terrible pony to me.

Oh dear. Are you done with your hate spiel, love?

Gilda, like somepony else said in the thread, she doesn't care about others being hurt.

I liked Diamond Tiara in the episode where CMCs got the juice in everyone. She reminded me of the guy who wanted pictures of spiderman.

I'd say Diamond Tiara. She was a total jerk in Ponyville Confidential and made fun of Granny Smith in Familly Appreciation Day. Even Silver Spoon applauded at Granny Smith's presentation while Diamond Tiara still wanted to make fun of her.