Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I don't like Scootaloo that much. It could be I don't like because she does not have an episode, but I have found other reason why I don't like her. She seems to be nothing more then a little Rainbow Dash and she was a tarter to her in the Maredowell episode and she to rash. Sorry if I make anyone mad.

Snips and Snails and Featherweight kinda bug me because they don't even look like the other ponies. Photo Finish's accent and personality are really annoying to me. Of course, I hate Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

I voted for all of them hurp durp!

....well except 4 who I shall never reveal, one of them is obviously Sweetie Belle since nopony can vote for her....

Self explanatory. Which pony/ponies do you dislike the most and why? For me it's Snips and Snails, they are just annoying, ruined Trixie and destroyed a lot of Ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

Self explanatory. Which pony/ponies do you dislike the most and why? For me it's Snips and Snails, they are just annoying, ruined Trixie and destroyed a lot of Ponyville.

Agreed... And Trollestia for sending her sister to the moon for 1000 years :]
  • Brohoof 1

Snips and Snails

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (why hasn't anypony mentioned this 2?)

they're probably the ones I hate the most in the entire series

I dislike Rarity, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon because all 3 of them remind me of very bad people who I used to go to school with. e_e (Although, I can tolerate Rarity more than the other two because she is funny sometimes, and that semi-redeems her for a short while. She also has a nice design.)

I dislike Blueblood because... well... he just pisses me off. >> I'd explain, but my reasoning doesn't make sense. *facepalm* (I also like his design; I just wish he could have been a nice guy...)

I also dislike Trixie. I just don't get her. *shrug*

And lastly, although I forgot to vote for her in the poll, I am not a big fan of Pinkie Pie. Mainly because I'm the exact opposite of her; I don't do "happy" all that well. I'm not a happy-go-lucky type of person. But, I do like a lot of her songs, and I felt a small connection to her and what she was going through in the episode "Party of One".

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I voted for Trixie so hard that I voted for her, deleted my vote, then voted for her again a 2nd time. That's how much I don't like her. I can't blame DT/Spoon/Snips/Snails because they're kids and they don't know any better but Trixie is a young adult/adult who should know that her attitude is very snobbish, annoying, and unbecoming of her.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

I know people say that Diamond Tiara deserves credit for being a "Well-planned" villian, and she is. But frankly my dear, I don't give damn. She's a bitch, that's all there is to it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Diamond tiara. She's a bully and makes every day of her class mates miserable. The worst part is it's all legal.

Villans that do illegal stuff are quickly dealt with and disposed of so they have small impact on the ponys, but ponys like dimond tiara dont do anything illegal and can't be disposed of. So they sit there day after day making everyone miserable.

Edited by jarrod989

I'm quite surprise Twist isn't on list list, seeing as she's one of the most hated charaters (I myself find her to be cute). However, from this post it looks like it's for real reasons, not just "ZOMG I HATE TWIST BECAUSE OF HER VOICE!!!111".

Anyway, I voted Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Gilda.

I have a rabid hatred for snips and snails. Not only are they annoying, but from the perspective of this being a show for little girls, it doesn't really paint much of a positive image for healthy interactions with boys, seeing as how they're amongst the most prominent male characters. Or maybe I feel that way because they are in fact... very annoying. Technique only.

I'd vote Diamond Tiara just because she's the dominant bitch in the school. She really represents all thats depraved about people with privilege, thinking that their status somehow absolves them of the right to grow as an individual, and in fact be a good person (or pony in this case)

If I had to say mane six character I like the least, I'd say Applejack. She's probably the flattest character in the mix. She rarely shows development because she is, or at least thinks she's already perfect. I used to not like Rarity, but I came to understand her perspective a little bit more as time went on. Sisterhooves Social became one of my favorite episodes after I re-watched it. Neigh Soul Sister from FiW is pretty awesome too, haha.

Had to vote for Princess Trollestia, I'm sure she was meant as a benign character; but the amount of times she creates circumstances that will inevitably lead to conflict is more than I can count. Maybe it's all by accident, which I assume, but you never know.

(edited)

Snips and Snails annoy the living fuck out of me. Arg. After them is Diamond Tiara 'cause she is a spoiled bullying whore. And no-one gets to be mean so to Sweetie Belle. NO ONE.

And I just watched Call of the Cutie Yesterday. Twist is annoying as FUCK.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow