Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Um...can I say none of the above? Seriously, i could come up with a entire list of why I don't hate pretty much everyone of these characters. Especially regarding Owlowiscious. ...Really? He's an owl that goes "who". What's there to hate about him?

If I absolutely had to pick somebody, I'd have to go with Jet Set and Upper Crust. The two are clearly prejudice towards most ponies, ready to praise Rarity on her hat up until they found out she was from Ponyville, in whichcase the hat suddenly becomes something they wouldn't be caught dead in. Same with Twilight's dress, which they openingly mocked and laughed at until Fancypants said he actually liked it. The 180 they pull is then so sudden and severe I'm surprised neither of them got whiplash, praising the dress infront of the very same ponies who just saw them laugh at it not two seconds before.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

i find it mildly disturbing that somebody hates one of the mane 6 when the majority, or should i say the whole show, revolves around them. if i did then i wouldnt actually enjoy the show as much as i do. (i can understand the RD thing but i don't really hate her.)

Oh I have already and I love those parts where they put Spike in awful situations, like holding a lightning rod in a storm.

You LOVE that? That's just not right. Don't make me love and tolerate the crap out of you. Spike is best pony.

I think Diamond Tiara shouldn't be an option. She's a character who's sole purpose and reason for existence, is to be hated. She is given no redeeming qualities on purpose, giving her a hugely unfair advantage. She should be disqualified from the poll, IMHO. But maybe that's just me.

Personally, I really can't stand Spike. Not one bit. I will admit he has a good line every once in a while, but none that wouldn't have worked just as well, if not better with a different character. During the dragon migration episode at the beginning, I knew it was impossible but I had my hopes up just a little bit that maybe, just maybe, he was being written out of the show. Oh well, maybe someday. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Why isn't Fluttershy up here? Fluttershy is the most FAKE, most DISGUSTING, most HORRIBLY HYPOCRITICAL character of the entire bunch. Nightmare Moon and Trixie are the best ponies, by far.

Posted Image

Out of the all those, I would have to say Diamond Tiara for being stuck up, snobby, and generally disrespectful. Sad thing is, she brings shame to all the otherwise really nice mares and fillies.

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 3

Why isn't Fluttershy up here? Fluttershy is the most FAKE, most DISGUSTING, most HORRIBLY HYPOCRITICAL character of the entire bunch. Nightmare Moon and Trixie are the best ponies, by far.

Posted Image

Fluttershy rocks! She has a shy, kind, and caring personality! Just don't mess with her animals... XD

• Brohoof 9

You LOVE that? That's just not right. Don't make me love and tolerate the crap out of you. Spike is best pony.

I love how they torture poor Spike xD

Spike: Twilight, can you please stop saying the D-Word? it makes the animals go crazy

Twilight: Dragondragondragondragondragon.........

*awkward silence*

Dragon.

Spike, take a letter

I don't truly hate Flutters, I just don't see what gets all the fans going, I know it's because she's cute and all, but that's all I see in her :

although, I don't know how someone can truly hate Pinkie xD

• Brohoof 2

3 people voted for Spike? But Spike is one of the best and funniest charact-*sigh* I don't think I should even bother arguing with this fandom anymore. :(

I'm just leaving this right here-

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Otm3yEJXg

And you might all want to watch Owl's Well That Ends Well or something again. Or at least actually listen to him. Seriously, he's the most underrated and quotable characters in the show.

Or at least put all of the characters (or at least the mane 6) on the poll. I'd really like to see how that turns out. *Grabs Popcorn*

Posted Image

Edited by Rarietty

Posted Image

Out of the all those, I would have to say Diamond Tiara for being stuck up, snobby, and generally disrespectful. Sad thing is, she brings shame to all the otherwise really nice mares and fillies.

This picture had me smiling from ear to ear. Thanks for the laugh, my friend. This rage face is hilarious.

Posted Image

Fluttershy rocks! She has a shy, kind, and caring personality! Just don't mess with her animals... XD

I do not hate Fluttershy. I just find her to be extremely fake and unstable. She is a very interesting character, but something about her has me irked, especially when she uses "The Look". She is such a hypocrite it's hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

I do not hate Fluttershy. I just find her to be extremely fake and unstable. She is a very interesting character, but something about her has me irked, especially when she uses "The Look". She is such a hypocrite it's hilarious.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well some people think of Fluttershy being a great original character. She loves kindness, and hates, well, hate.

Definitely Flim and Flam, most of the antagonists have that stereotypical villain feel to them, but those two act like normal ponies despite the fact than they're completely amoral and thrive on destroying other ponies' businesses, they also managed to turn the citizens of Ponyville into a bunch of selfish jerks who were willing to let them destroy the lives of the Apple family as long as everyone got some cider out of it.

At least you can laugh at Snips and Snails' stupidity or Trixie's boasting, but Flim and Flam are incredibly smart, don't care how many lives they ruin and they act so damn friendly it's insulting.

I personally think the Flim Flam Brothers could've been more likable if they were a little merciful if not friendlier to the Apple Family. Perhaps if they won the Competition but still let them keep their farm.

I added Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie to the poll since there seem to be a number of people here who dislike them. I think y'all are crazy but whatevs. Remember that you can change your vote if you need to.

• Brohoof 1

I added Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie to the poll since there seem to be a number of people here who dislike them. I think y'all are crazy but whatevs. Remember that you can change your vote if you need to.

And I am on this poll as well! Vote for me! Snails 2012 Yes We Can!

... so what is this for anyway?

I picked Diamond Tiara, even though she is a good antagonist.

least favorite/most hated is Rarity, for sure.

Bear in mind that this isn't just about your least favorite. "Least favorite" implies you still like them, just on a lesser level. This is about characters you LOATHE.

I totally forgot about Boxy Brown (the cherry salespony). What a dick that guy was.

I'll add Flim and Flam to the poll since they've come up a few times now.