Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Pinkie pie and CMC are on the list? DAFUQ?

If i were to pick my most hated, it is without question Trixie, one reason alone is all I need. I HATE HER DAMN VOICE, I SWEAR WHEN SHE SPOKE SOMEONE SHOVED A JACKHAMMER INTO MY EARHOLE AGHGHGHGHHGH

That is all

Had to pick Gilda. She's just a perfect example of a hater/anti-brony/jerk/bully.

I have no problem with people's skincolour or race.

I have no problem with people's weight or size

I have no problem with people's religious beliefs

I have no problem with people's gender

But god damn, you treat me nice, I'll treat you nice.

You treat me bad, I'll treat you bad. Equality.

• Brohoof 1

Agreed. Sorry to all the Rainbow Dash lovers out there, but she is really my most hated character in the series. She's cocky and arrogant and annoying. When you look at the other members of the main cast, all of them have shown more development/maturation than RD has. RD, on the other hand, is just getting worse. Time and time again she's humbled, and by the next episode she's forgotten all about it. I just can't stand her.

People like RD do exist; the sort that don't learn no matter how hard you pound a lesson into their thick skull. It could be that the writers have something big in store that will finally hit RD hard enough that she will have to wake up. I hope that's the case, rather than the writers simply pandering to the RD fans who only care how "cool" she is.

Again, this is just my opinion. I hope nopony takes it too seriously.

Those are the cons, my boi. The pros:

1. She's Adorable!

2. Brilliant Blue Color Scheme

3. Best Wedding Dress

4. Proved That Myth Can Become Reality

5. She Stands Up For Her Friends

6. She Can Pull Off A "Seductive" Look and Still Be Adorable

7. She Isn't Afraid To Say What She Thinks

While I can admit that she gets a little arrogant at times, she has had an insanely low amount of character development. Saying that you "hate" Rainbow Dash is like saying that the scenery on the planet closest to Alpha Centauri is bland.

Edited by Rainbow Dash G4
  • Brohoof 1

I actually like Diamond Tiara...

Just kidding. Like many fellow bronies, she's the character I hate the most. Diamond Tiara acts like an atypical rich snob who acts rude toward others, which is a big pet peeve of mine in real life.

Okay then, I chose Silver Spoon for a DT related reason.

It's not because SS is a complete Bitch or anything, it's because she doesn't have any personality, she just shadows DT and the one time that she made a suggestion, she got cast down for it.

She needs to be more independent, then she'll be more tolerable, 'til then.

SS gets the vote.

I have not voted yet because my hated pony(ies) of choice are absent from the ballot.

Said ponies are Flim and Flam. They're annoying. They're evil. They're JERKS.

Err...Dude?

Is that just 'cos they're British? XD

Jus' like me? I just happen to wander 'round putting local businesses out of business for my own enjoyment too.

Isn't that just what every reasonable Brit does?

XD

-Joe-

Oh well, I voted for Angel. I hate that stupid bunny! That bunny is just bratty.

I feel like that bunny is partly responsible for a lot of Fluttershy's issues, or at least takes extreme advantage of them. Everytime I see it on-screen, I twitch in horrified anticipation of how it's going to mistreat Fluttershy this time.

Death to Angel Bunny.

I chose Prince Blueblood. Every other character on that list I could, if I really worked at it, find some redeeming quality for (yes, even Gilda and Tiara). But Blueblood? He's just a jerkhat! Rarity might be a bit prissy and prim, but when sh*t hits the fan, she steps up.

In my opinion I don't see how anybody could hate any of these charicters. Those who hate should not be worthy of the brony name.

Also angel bunny is awesome

Spike is awesome

Snails is awesome

• Brohoof 2

In my opinion I don't see how anybody could hate any of these charicters. Those who hate should not be worthy of the brony name.

Also angel bunny is awesome

Spike is awesome

Snails is awesome

Exactly. I get not liking a certain character as much as other ones, but downright hating a cartoon character is going too far, especially if they've done nothing bad. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I don't like the Flim Flam brothers at all.

Not only was their song annoying, but their attempt in trying to have Sweet Apple Acres was just stupid. Poor Apple family! D: It's also too bad I can't vote for another character. Snips and Snails would've been my second choice. Again, their stupidity is really not needed on the show. Just an opinion. They better not make an episode about them, or else I'll throw up. :P

Prince Blue blood he only had one true purpose in the show and that was to make a glass slipper joke... once that is done there no more for him.

i mean most of the other choices at least have character

also featherweight , he takes all the embarrassing pictures and gets promoted.. seem legit

Edited by PonyEcho

To be honest, I don't like Trixie.

She is more annoying than pinkie, always trying to do the same tricks again, and always failing. Never changes.

She is also demanding and irritating.

Such a useless pony :angry: .

Gee... I like how there's only 2 of the mane 6 on this thing...

I have to go with Gilda. She's just such a major jerk, and for really no good reason. I mean, there are other characters who are plenty mean, like Diamond Tiara or Trixie, but at least they have their reasons. Diamond Tiara is raised to have status, so wants to achieve that at all costs. And Trixie wants to gloat because it makes her feel better about herself. They may be poor, selfish reasons, but at least there's a certain level rationale behind them. Gilda, on the other hand, is just mean for the sake of being mean. There's no rhyme or reason. Just flat-out unreasonably mean.

• Brohoof 1

Agreed as well. If you are going to add two of the mane 6 you should add them all. I actually don't mind this thread but it would have been better without the poll and just free posting.

So out of those...yes I still choose Blueblood

Out of all of ponydom...Granny Smith

Edited by Cupcake Ice Cream

I added Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie to the poll since there seem to be a number of people here who dislike them. I think y'all are crazy but whatevs. Remember that you can change your vote if you need to.

Thanks!

Okay well I changed my vote to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is my opposite so of course I wouldn't like her for that bit, but read Storm's post about it. She made some great points. :3

I see lack of Rarity in this post. But well, I´ll vote for Diamond Tiara, apologies but she´s such a bitch.

Also, you´d better not vote for Rainbow Dash or I´ll hurt you.

Edit: Aw, there´s also Gilda & Angel.. well, these could tie with Tiara but I won´t change it.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

Added Rarity to the poll.

And for those of you saying I should add all of the mane 6, I'm not adding characters just to add them. I have to see evidence that they have a noticeable hatedom on here before I do. So far I haven't seen enough hate for AJ, Twilight, or Fluttershy to justify putting them on this list.

I really hate Trixie. She is an idiot who has no life and no feelings for others. She thinks that she is the best unicorn in all of Equestria? What boasting and lying. I just can't help myself from these feelings. Twilight Sparkle can do much more better than her. She is also terrible at lying and being good at being a brat.

I don't really hate characters unless they do something like kill my favorite character, which I'm pretty sure won't happen in this show. xD

I chose Diamond Tiara. Every time I see her I really just go, "Noooo not you...." She's a spoiled brat, which are the worst kinds of people irl.