Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I honestly think Diamon Tiara's fine, she's still a little filly. Karma's eventually going to get her back (Already is kinda), and she might turn out and very great person grown up!

I voted for Rainbow Dash, I don't want to type a lot, but I think she's very stubborn, over-loved, and how she considers cheating more and thinks speed is how to get in the Wonderbolts is close minded. I highly doubt the Wonderbolts are all about speed, but also teamwork and good moral. She should have a great influence from the other Mane 6, but none of it is showing.

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco

WHY IS DIAMOND TIARA THE MOST HATED!?!?!?!

Okay, my personal irrational love of Diamond Tiara aside, I can't really bring myself to gate anypony per say. I'd say the worst is Blueblood. I mean, seriously. How the hell can you justify how overtly bad his treatment of Rarity was? Only possible answer is either extreme stupidity or sadism.

Exactly. As far as I've seen, the rest of the Mane 6 show far more generosity than Rarity does. Furthermore, Rarity's rather limited giving is constrained entirely to fashion. Why do we rarely, if ever, see her act generously outside her specialty?

Yeah i kida disagree, she can be selfish sometimes, but thats the point of the character. None of them are perfect but that why they work.

I dont like rainbow dash I dont hate her I just really really really dislike her :P i find her to obsssed about being cool she might not be as obssed as to throw her freinds away because of it but still very obssesed shes like trxie infact she beats trixe for me the only thing i like about her is her awesome rainbow look and well she doesnt live up to her element of harmony at all..... and she unlike most chracters in some episodes doesnt seem to care much about what she does to pepole like how she made spike joke on his candy in fright in night mare night or when spike and her were trying to make twilight move from her spot when twilight was obssed about standing in the same spot or when she put that rain cloud on the cuite mark crusaders when she let pinkie pie and rarity out when there were tring to catch up to apple jack infact I find her worse then dimoand tiara. and dimoand tiara might be nice in another episode I wish theyed make her learn a bit ik shes not a main character but somthing about the pony makes me see good in her also in trixie. oh and I like rarity I find her really generous the dresses she gives her friends and has anyone noticed the scarf rarity was wearing in one episode that then twilight was wearing in another? leading me to think ratity gave twilight the scarf

Edited by pinkieshyrose

*sadface*

Fluttershy only has one vote besides my own, and Rarity has THREE.

THE MADNESS OF THE WORLD NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.

I don't really hate any character. I better word would be dislike, or strongly dislike if you really actually do feel hatred of any sort to a cartoon character.

Anyway, I do have my opinion; I dislike Rainbow Dash. Yes, I do. Sorry RD fans, but her personality just isn't my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I don't want to start any riots with this thread. Please keep replies respectful and in accordance with regular forum rules. Keep in mind, it's just the opinion of somepony on the internet. It's not gonna destroy your life.

Now that that's out of the way, I've been wondering... Who is everypony's least favorite pony? Is the graph gonna be an inversion, more or less, of Feld0's old "Favorite Pony" thread? Let's find out. With SCIENCE! STATISTICS!

If I missed a character, please tell me so I can fix the poll. Can polls even be edited?

Oh no...this is bad.

Because everyone's gonna vote for Applejack. "She's BOOOORRRINGGG!!! oooh shes a background pony shes not in the mane six, shes so uninteresting and always NAGS people!!11"

>sigh< I've seen this plenty often everywhere..

Oh no...this is bad.

Because everyone's gonna vote for Applejack. "She's BOOOORRRINGGG!!! oooh shes a background pony shes not in the mane six, shes so uninteresting and always NAGS people!!11"

>sigh< I've seen this plenty often everywhere..

really?

I've never seen that anywhere :) It's always people hatin' on Rarity, I've never seen her be anything but the least liked of the mane6.

AJ + RD to me seemed the most natural pairing/rivalry in the show :), so I've always been on with AJ :)

Edited by Happy Plant
  • Brohoof 1

really?

I've never seen that anywhere :) It's always people hatin' on Rarity, I've never seen her be anything but the least liked of the mane6.

AJ + RD to me seemed the most natural pairing/rivalry in the show :)

Applejack came in last on the official poll with 6%. Rarity was second last.

They may be the most common pairing because of Fall Weather Friends (which is my least favorite episode) but it doesn't mean Applejack's most popular.

Rarity is a great pony, though. She had more than her fair share of episodes, and yet is so hated simply because she's "girly"...she's a lot more than that. Plus, she's the most beautiful out of the mane six.

The "Least Favorite Pony" threads have been merged. As such, if you voted in the poll in the new thread, your vote will have been deleted.

Please make certain to use the search function in order to avoid duplicate threads. :)

Rainbow Dash.

Pipsqueak

and Scootaloo.

RD because she's mean and full of herself.

Pipsqueak because of his irritating-ness and random british accent and it's just UGH. It's like the person who created him tried to make him too cute.

Scootaloo because she's becoming a mini Rainbow Dash. Like in the episode where the CMC tries to find out about RD's Cutie Mark! She's so rude in that one!

• Brohoof 1

Of the main characters, I voted Spike. I think he's a great character, but apart from in episodes that focus on the character Spike doesn't get many great moments.

Big McIntosh got my vote for secondary character. A boring character who shows none of Applejack's charisma whatsoever and gets very few (if any at all) good speaking parts.

Snips and Snails annoy me. I don't need to say anything else really.

Four people dislike derpy.

Anybody know where one could buy a sniper rifle and poison in the UK at this time of night?

also anybody know how much it would cost to smuggle a person a sniper rifle and some poison into america/whatever country the posters are from?

D: I HATE BON BON SO MUCH. I JUST WANT TO

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(」゚ペ)」

╚(•⌂•)╝

I hate her voice and she looks stupid and ruins everything. Blueblood is a noob. And Spike's fat.

1. Fluttershy. I like her, but the whole 'shy, helpless' thing gets on my nerves a bit. Sure, when she's assertive she's a lot funnier but idk.

2. None really, I voted other because error.

3. Snips and Snails. Eh, they're boring.

I like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

• 1 month later...

My least favorite character of all time is Derpy Hooves--yup, you heard me right. Or saw me right.

Four people dislike derpy.

And is that a lot?

Anyway...who wishes to blast me with a gun first? :)

• Brohoof 3