Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

Ok got a good list here.

Diamond Tiara (worst)

Silver Spoon

Snips

Snails

Gilda (If she counts)

Blueblood

Trixie

Filthy Rich

All the stall owners from the episode where Fluttershy meets iron will

Celestia (For the new Lunar Republic!)

Mr. and Mrs. Cake

Angel (if he counts)

Those teenage ponies in the fluttershy assertive episode

Iron Will

Discord (If he counts)

Twilight in the Season 3 premiere. Just the premiere (so far), any other episode I'd probably hug her

care to explian?

Anyway, I really want punch Cadence and Shining! They are more boring characters in the show! Sombra had potential but these guys are just pretty much boring!

Now, I'm sure you heard everyone else say that there Mary Sue's without any evidents and you have the right to ignore them, but here somethigns I've noticed.

First, let us define a Mary Sue. In laymans terms, A Mary Sue is a character who comes out of nowhere and steals that show form the hero's. They are also shoehorned in the protaganist life  with a half asrsed explination and wins with no build up. Oh, they have no personality.

They come out of nowhere.

Yes, yes, I know most of us had seen the leak and knew ahead of time, but think of this, they have written season two when season one was still airing and season three midway season two. that means they could of mention SA and Cadance anymoment in the second half of season two.

Shoehorned into Twilight's life

If you have anyone who has made a impact as Sa and Cadance had on Twilight, you would be incliened to mention them in a corversation if you could. So we're supposed to believe the Twilight wasn't a totally shut-in before coming to ponyville? Twilight has mary sue quilties herself but her flaws are so exaggerated that there overlooked.

Steal the show

The moment they come in, we go from a show about six friends and thier adventures to Twilight and the two people we're told were her only freinds as a filly. Yes, it was wedding episode so ther is focus on the characters, but it felt that the five were just, there.

Win the fight with no build up

So Chrsy wins and things look grim for the ponies. This is perfect turning point for the hero's to make a comeback! What happens next? Cadance goes up to SA and breaks him out of his zombie state. SA tries to stop Chrsylias but is to weak. So Cadance says, "My love will give you strength." And then they power up and banish Chryslias. Thats it. No slow moment before the blast, no "oh so chessy" love montage moment, no twinkling eyes, no nothing! Just a cliche line and bam, the villians gone.

Personality

They have nothing beyond the nice guy/girl routine. And they're supposed to have really important duties as well. Prince of her own empire and captian of royal guard, you think there would more to them then just being nice.

The only good thing about this is that we don't have see them agian.

Edited by GrandMasterMiku

Big Mac gets all of my wrath. Blueblood is second.My Russian anger drives me to just COMPLETE HATRED!Just....KGB style torture for Big Mac...

Oh my god xD dimitri you always make me laugh with the big mac hate XD!!! Whenever i think of big mac now i always picture you/your oc stalking him or following him and planning his demise :P

You should make a comic of your oc hunting him down rofl. Your so funny comrade;) with your "love" for big mac.  :P

• Brohoof 4

Diamond Tiara. She acts like a total bitch.

Prince Blueblood is a dick. He deserves a punch in the face.

Snips and Snail. They are so annoying.

Gilda isn't a pony but she has a special place in hell anyway.

Trixie (I'm going to die now, aren't I?) she's way too annoying. When she says WATCH IN AWE I just want to punch my computer. Her voice is disturbing, her personality is just ugh.

• Brohoof 1

I love how some characters are omitted from this list. Where is Twilight Sparkle, or Celestia? I don't hate these characters mind you, I don't even dislike them; It's just an observation. 

And to all you Rainbow Dash haters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRoIp1ldSUw

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

I do think that you should put the rest of the Mane 6 on the poll. I mean, I don't particularly hate any of the Mane 6 characters (although both Pinkie Pie and Rarity can be really annoying at times,) but it should be be able to choose Applejack or Twilight Sparkle if I want to.

Though faith in the brony community has been restored, based on the amount of votes for Gilda and DT. Man, I hate them. (I chose DT) Posted Image

For me Glida and Diamond Tiara were at a tie for me. But between them I choose Diamond Tiara. Now Snips and Snails are annoying to me, but they are not mean to other ponies unlike Glida and Diamond Tiara. I think Diamond Tiara and Sliver Spoon though are the fandoms most hated ponies. But if I had to pick between the two of them I would choose Diamond Tiara. Sliver Spoon kinda just follows her and does what she does most of the time. Diamond is the one kinda leading between the two of them. 

Edited by The Galex Dj

I Personally hate Diamond Tiara.

She is a stuck up, mean, annoying, little brat!And the fact she's got a dad who's name is Filthy Rich,(Pretty self-explanatory there.)she's probably spolied and gets everything she wants.And I just hate the bully in the show, especially when it's only the kids who are being bullied(CMC)knows about her bullying them and won't tell anypony about her bullying them, Twilight, Rarity, AJ, even Pinkie Pie could help!Back on why I dislike Diamond Tiara, I she doesn't really have any friends(Except Silver Spoon, maybe, but I think she justs wants to be dragged around by Diamond Tiara to be popular.)because she's bullying everypony!And this concludes my rant about why I hate Diamond Tiara.Posted Image

Edited by Pancake444
  • Brohoof 1

Why no zecora option? Characters that I hate (in order):

1. Zecora - I REALLY hate her because of her constant rhyming

2. Iron Will - Why does he have to turn everything into a weak slogan?

3. Can't decide really...

I hate characters with stupid speech patterns. Zecora and Iron Will would have been pretty interesting characters but they are unbearable to losten to for me, ruining them.

Also, why all the hate for Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon? Yeah they are stuck-up bitches, but they are good characters and a lot of fun to watch.

Edited by Kahr Kunne
  • Brohoof 1

What, no Apple Jack? Doesn't anypony besides me think that "ya'll" and "that there" can get extremely annoying? *Sigh* You guys... How can you enjoy that? I'm not saying that AJ is necessarily WORST pony, just absolutely not my favorite.

It's got to be Prince Blueblood.

I hate people whose lives are given to them on a platter - who has amazing looks and skills and does not deserve/use them.

Prince Blueblood reminds me of my most hated person on this Earth... and I don't hate many people.

Hugs anyone?

My vote was for Snips, and I do still think he sucks a big, fat one, but after the Babs Seed episode I just have to change it to Diamond Tiara.  She and Silver Spoon were always snobby bitches that I just LOATHE, but when they became straight up bullies and made the CMC cry that just tore it for me.  I went with DT over Silver Spoon because let's face is, SS is just DT's lackey.  

She sucks too, though.

Since there is no Applejack on the poll- and say what you will, I cannot stand Applejack- out of the characters there, it's a tie between Snips and Angel. But I'll pick Snips.

He's worse because he's boring, his voice is extremely irritating, he's the standard 'dumb' character(along with Snails, of course), and I just... Don't like him. At least Angel has The Epic Cough going for him.

Also, if my vote for the poll counts to an extent- I'd revote with a different tie if, say, Celestia and Applejack were both up there. 0:>

I forgot to mention, I don't hate Blueblood as much as most people. He does seem like a stuck-up, rich, pampered snob- until you find the theory that says he's been through ponies like Rarity's dreams tenfold, and isn't going to play her game. That made me like him more, at least.

Edited by Snowfeathers

Diamond Tiara is awesome ;) haterz.

I voted for Rainbow Dash, because even though I tolerate a wide variety of personality types.... her's is one I cannot.

You should add Derpy to the poll, there are some of us that don't like her.

~

I don't hate anyone on the show. I dislike Snips and Snails, and Gilda, and the Flim Flam brothers, and Diamond Tiara and Angel. Rainbow Dash can be incredibly egotistical. Celestia and Trixie don't do much for me. But hate implies, to me, wishing someone was dead and I would never wish that on anyone on this show. 

I only chose DT because Dumb and Dumber were two different choices.

as for some of the other choices:

I find it funny that People hate Rainbow Dash for the exact same reasons they love Donald Duck (being cocky, arrogant, abrasive, agressive, short-tempered, brash, boistrous and a little lazy). Rainbow is Donald as a blue pegasus mare rather than a white drake.

I can't bring myself to hate the CMC because I'm such a big fan of the Three Stooges.

But I really hate Snips and Snails! There's only so much idiocy I can stand and they hit my quota after only three seconds on screen. I hate how they got off scot-free for their behavior in boast busters.