Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I like Fluttershy, but sometimes when she talks all girly and sappy she gets on my nerves, making her my least favorite of the Mane 6. Snips, Snails, Silver Spoon, Trixie, and Prince Blueblood, on the other hand, I can say I actually dislike. :P

Why is Snails hated less than Snips? I don't even know which one is which, and they aren't really distinguishable...

And Rarity/Spike hate? Really? I suppose that maybe they are "liked least" as opposed to "hated", though...

I voted:

AJ

Celestia (Only 4 negative votes? Come on, vive la révolution!)

Snips/Snails

Why is Snails hated less than Snips? I don't even know which one is which, and they aren't really distinguishable...

And Rarity/Spike hate? Really? I suppose that maybe they are "liked least" as opposed to "hated", though...

I voted:

AJ

Celestia (Only 4 negative votes? Come on, vive la révolution!)

Snips/Snails

I dunno rarity, but I voted for spike because he isn't really a pony

Voted for Spike because I couldn't pick a pony.. Sorry Spike x.x

Photo Finish

And Trixie. Just to piss people off:D No hard feelings

How could you vote for PF? She's epic. "It's time to make... DA MAGICS!" haha

Yeah I voted for Trixie too.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I am liking Rainbow Dash less and less, especially through season two. Maybe I just never forgave her for being a jerk to AppleJack in Fall Weather Friends, but her being rude to Twilight in Read it and Weep ("Dear Princess Celestia, today I showed how it's ok to call your friends derogatory names to emphasize how much COOLER you are than those eggheads who read, etc.") just really displayed her jerkiness towards her friends.

Rainbow Dash has her moments, but sometimes her arrogance really gets to me. :huh:

I am surprised to see so much hate on Rarity! Sure, she can be girly, but she periodically shows her generosity and does nice things for her friends. At least, I see her redeeming qualities more often than I see Dash's... >_>

Spike is annoying, and Snips/Snails are beyond annoying. :angry: But, it's all good, really. Love and tolerate! B)

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash because she's arrogant and I really have little interest in her character, Scootaloo because she's like a mini-clone of Rainbow Dash, and Diamond Tiara because she's irritating and not all nice in temperament.

• Brohoof 3

Main Character: Spike. Hes a dope character, but I like all the others more.

Secondary: Photo Finish and Price BlueBlood. I just didnt like PF's character (The only part about her I liked was that she used "Wunderbar" a term I use often) And Blueblood was just a jerk.

Background: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. I know people who are like that.... and the rest goes without saying lol.

Twilight Sparkle is my least favourite of the mane 6. Yes, least favourite. I think Spike has his moments and really generally his abilities seem to be overlooked in general. Twilight should relax a 'lil bit more, roll a.... ;)

Spike

Soarin *Simply because i dont know who that is*

Snips and Snails

You don't know who Soarin' is???? watch the gala episode he's one of the wonderbolts and Rainbow Dash saved his Pie, I voted for him as my favorite tertiary character in the other thread, I love his color scheme, since it's just different shades of Blue Edited by Pinkie Responsibility Pie

I like all of them but I think Rainbow is having a personality downgrade. She just seems to care about being cool and having people like her all of a sudden. And the whole books are for eggheads thing really got me. As well as her encouraging a Rainbow Dash fanclub. I want her to be redeemed and not help teach little girls (who the show is really intended for ;)) that if you want to be cool, you have to be dumb and get tons of people to worship you. When I first saw the show, I thought that was going to be Rarity's personality but she's willing to get dirty and sacrifice her reputation for her friends and when she messes up, she apologizes which I think is a better lesson. To me that teaches there is nothing wrong with being popular if you are kind, don't discriminate and don't ditch your friends to social climb. And I think Twilight's cool too. She can do wicked magic, is a part of a prestigious school and knows a princess and she lives in a book filled tree. To me that is totally cool :D I want that life.

Any hoo...

Diamond Tiara. I have never wanted to kick something so bad in my life. She would make a great ball. Can't you see her flying away over the clouds after you punt her? :) IJK, I think she's cute but a little bitch.

And although I'm not a supporter of the macho male persona, Prince Blueblood wouldn't know what balls were if they were labelled "balls" and hit him in the face :P

• Brohoof 1

I like all of them but I think Rainbow is having a personality downgrade. She just seems to care about being cool and having people like her all of a sudden. And the whole books are for eggheads thing really got me. As well as her encouraging a Rainbow Dash fanclub. I want her to be redeemed and not help teach little girls (who the show is really intended for ;)) that if you want to be cool, you have to be dumb and get tons of people to worship you. When I first saw the show, I thought that was going to be Rarity's personality but she's willing to get dirty and sacrifice her reputation for her friends and when she messes up, she apologizes which I think is a better lesson. To me that teaches there is nothing wrong with being popular if you are kind, don't discriminate and don't ditch your friends to social climb.

I completely agree with all of this! I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who was bothered by the "egghead" thing. That entire episode made me like RD less. I would have liked a stronger emphasis on her apologizing to her friends. I would have loved to have heard her letter to Celestia (I don't recall her writing one).

Was anyone bothered that nopony even reacted when Dash called Twilight an 'egghead?' Nopony was shocked at her insult or tried to correct her. I guess it's just par for the course, when dealing with RD? :huh: You'd think somepony would stand up for Twilight, if not Twi herself.

I completely agree with all of this! I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who was bothered by the "egghead" thing. That entire episode made me like RD less. I would have liked a stronger emphasis on her apologizing to her friends. I would have loved to have heard her letter to Celestia (I don't recall her writing one).

Was anyone bothered that nopony even reacted when Dash called Twilight an 'egghead?' Nopony was shocked at her insult or tried to correct her. I guess it's just par for the course, when dealing with RD? :huh: You'd think somepony would stand up for Twilight, if not Twi herself.

Spike was supposed to take down the Celestia letter but then I think Twi told Rainbow she should do it herself (Rainbow wanted to read).

I was bothered by the fact that Rainbow thought it was okay to be stupid :huh: and not read...

Hoofs down, Prince Blueblood, that heartless son of a bitch. To the moon with his useless *~yay*.

...Prince Blueblood wouldn't know what balls were if they were labelled "balls" and hit him in the face :P

I couldn't agree more.

I chose Rarity from the Mane Six, I don't know why. Just my least favorite.

The others were easy. Blueblood and Diamond Tiara, obviously. What is with all of the Snips/Snails votes? They were only in like three episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Of the main 6, Rarity, simply because she took the longest for me to warm up to comepared to the rest.

Of the others, Dimond Tiara, Sliver Spoon, and Prince Blueblood, those three bug me more than anybody on the show. Then I tossed a vote for Pipsqeak simply because when I first saw Luna Eclipsed, and even today upon reviewing, he just feels like a forgetable, forced character that I honestly didn't care much for.

Edited by SailorCardKnight