Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

• 2 months later...

Spike: in season 1 I felt he was just a comedic sidekick. Of course, thanks to all the episodes dedicated to him in season 2 he has grown a lot as a character but I still love the mane 6 more.

Prince Blueblood: I don't think this needs explaining...

Diamond Tiara: annoying, she has never done anything to make me smile and I hate the bullying types

Spike: Simply because HE IS NOT PONY! Is dragon. If you were asking "Who's the best Dragon?" I'd totally be all like, OMG SPIKE! But Spike isn't pony v.v

The Mayor: Money grubbing, mane dying so and so....*grumble*

Diamand Tiara: YOU RICH SPOILED LITTLE B..Donkey faced b...Every way I try and describe her it comes out with the same word so I'mma just stop trying. <<;

Spike - He seems just a tad too one-dimensional for me, and I couldn't bear to think that I like one of the Mane Six over him.

Prince Blueblood - He's a completely stuck-up snob with no respect for anypony but himself. How could he not be my least favourite secondary character?

Diamond Tiara - Can anypony say "spoiled brat"? She's just as snobby as possible, and she clearly thinks she's better than everyone else. Not to mention that she dislikes other ponies (Applebloom and the other CMCs, for example) for no real reason. She also happens to be my least favourite pony in the entire series.

Edited by Noteworthy

Spike: I just don't find him as likeable as the mane 6.

Prince Blueblood: He gives males of all species a bad name lol

DIAMOND TIARA: Notice how I put her name in all caps... Her personality is terrible. Perhaps one day she will change or they will give her a background as to why she is such a b**** and may be redeemed in my eyes.

I can't believe Fluttershy actually got votes :(

Primary: Applejack. Not that I don't like her but I had to make a choice. And Applejack hasn't really had her moment of awesome yet while all the other ponies have.

When I first started watching the show I thought I wouldn't like Rarity at all, but she's just got this awesome air of confidence and the most expressive (and frequently hilarious) voice acting of the mane six.

Secondary: Prince Blueblood. But I guess he's unlikeable on purpose. If choosing deliberately bad secondary characters is cheating, then I'll say Scootaloo, because she doesn't really do anything except following along with what the other two CMC fillies do.

Tertiary: Doctor Whooves. Because he seems to make an annoyingly noticeable number of cameos. Having never watched any incarnation of Doctor Who I don't really care about the reference (if indeed there is an intentional reference)

Of all the characters, I dislike Diamand Tiara the worst. The main reason, and the most obvious reason for that matter, is the fact that she makes life difficult for EVERYPONY when she dosn't get her way, especially the CMCs. I really don't like her 'spoiled little girl' attitude is all. Other than her, I don't feel any negative emotion towards any of the other characters :3

Edited by starman117

Least favorite? Oh how I'd hoped this day would never come.

Rarity - Really, I like Rarity, just not a fan of her "Always look and act the part" attitude.

Prince Blueblood - I don't feel this one really needs an explanation.

Diamond Tiara - What's not to dislike?

And you... the person who doesn't like Vinyl Scratch, beware! Haha, just kidding :)

Rainbow dash is pretty unappealing to me in that she's so full of herself and comes off as a try hard badass, I don't hate her, I like her just like the rest of the main 6, it's just that the egotistical "badass" types annoy me usually.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

OMG I totally forgot about background characters, the only one I really have a distaste for is Celestia, though I'm probably just jealous at how much Twilight likes her.

Posted Image

VERY jealous...

Rarity because I see the least positive aspects than the rest of the main cast. She's not bad at all, everyone's great, I just see the least amount of "good things" in her.

Prince Bluebrat and Diamond Tiara because they are just plain jerks.

I hate Snips/Snails.

But my main 'hate' talk is gonna be about AJ. That's right, AkimBrony, I'm calling your girl out. She is just a walking stereotype! I mean she talks with a southern accent, she lives on a farm, and is even like... THE ONLY... pony to wear a cowboy hat!! She's such a stereotypical southern, farm girl. And I never find her episodes interesting. Most AJ episodes consist of her encountering a problem on her farm. And I have no way to relate to that stuff! To me, she is just a very unaccessible pony.

Sorry, Applejack lovers!!