Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for VA's for new series(animated series)

BronyPony

So, we have a team that is an animation team, and we have a channel called Equestrian Hub. We are making a new series called Dr.Whooves Adventures with Derpy Hooves. Of course, in order for us to complete the series, we need Voice Actors for the characters. Here are the following characters we need them for:

• Derpy Hooves
  • Dr.Whooves
  • Background ponies(5 at most) - Finesthour, Josh R, Jeff The Killer LXI
These are the ones that are open. Other ones have been taken, but just in case someone decides to leave the team, we will have positions available after words.

All ponies accepted to try. Not all will be accepted into the team.

If you want to try out, record your voice from the lines "Hello, World!" Then send the sound file to us at bronyhubChannel@gmail.com.

I can't wait to here everybody's voices! :D

Edited by BronyPony
  • Brohoof 1

so just record us saying "Hello, World" and send it?

so just record us saying "Hello, World" and send it?

Yes, that is all you do.

If we have anything else we want you to test, then we will say.

Ok...no offense, but do you know how to run an audition?

You don't give us a small line to see our vocal capabalities. That's just silly.

It's like having a strength contest where you just put the weights on the bar without lifting them.

• Brohoof 1

Just to clear things up, we will tell you what lines you need to say when you contact us.

Ohhhhh! Now that makes MUCH more sense!

It's hard to judge voices from just two words!

I guess since a few of my recent projects deal with using a microphone I'll try to fit some time in soon to audition!

I can do plenty of voices so perhaps one of them will do well for your video! :P

Hey, do you need a English guy for the Dr? :P

So, we have a team that is an animation team, and we have a channel called Equestrian Hub. We are making a new series called Dr.Whooves Adventures with Derpy Hooves. Of course, in order for us to complete the series, we need Voice Actors for the characters. Here are the following characters we need them for:

• Derpy Hooves
  • Dr.Whooves
  • Background ponies(5 at most) - Finesthour, Josh R
These are the ones that are open. Other ones have been taken, but just in case someone decides to leave the team, we will have positions available after words.

All ponies accepted to try. Not all will be accepted into the team.

If you want to try out, record your voice from the lines "Hello, World!" Then send the sound file to us at bronyhubChannel@gmail.com.

I can't wait to here everybody's voices! :D

If you cant email, As ways could put it on our youtube? (SELF PROMOTION) - http://www.youtube.c...el?feature=mhee

Also brony, Wasnt slender doing boss?

If you cant email, As ways could put it on our youtube? (SELF PROMOTION) - http://www.youtube.c...el?feature=mhee

Also brony, Wasnt slender doing boss?

I decided not to put the ones that were already taken because I don't need those positions displayed at the moment.

Also, Next time you upload an ep, Make it link only so i can make it HQ and such

Also, Next time you upload an ep, Make it link only so i can make it HQ and such

I will. Sorry about that. :)