Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for VA's for new series(animated series)

BronyPony

I will. Sorry about that. :)

ITS ALL GOOD BRAH!

*canterlock*

Edited by Guest

Anyone can be accepted for VA. Just follow the instructions given and you maybe accepted. :)

I'd like to try out for Derpy,

what are you looking for, for her

and what should I say (still unclear about this) ~

Here is the screenplay. You can send any of the lines in voice to us to see how you do:

E01

"Derpy"

(Introductory sequence)

FADE OUT AFTER INTRO, it is pitch black.

A person talking can be heard, but what is being said is indistinguishable.

FADE IN to Derpy in Boss' office.

Boss:

Right!

*beat*

Your briefing is finished, now go and get the mail delivered.

CUT TO front view of Derpy.

Derpy nods, then turns to leave.

Boss:

Oh, and.. Derpy?

*Derpy turns back and looks questioningly at her Boss*

CUT TO side view, showing both Derpy and her Boss

Boss:

We can't afford another mishap with you today. That's the third time this week that you've delivered the wrong mail.

I've given you a lot of chances, but if this keeps up...

*beat*

Well, then, off you go!

Derpy:

Yes sir!

Derpy gives a salute.

Camera HOLDS as Derpy turns and leaves the room.

All is quiet for a second, then someone is heard shouting, followed by the muffles sound of flying papers and a pony falling.

Derpy:

(faint, yet distinguishable)

Sorry!

Boss shakes his head and sighs.

CUT TO Derpy as she is seen delivering the mail. After the third has been delivered,

CUT TO wide view of Ponyville, time lapse. It is now mid afternoon.

She flies by a post, her mailbags empty, and she suddenly stops as she notices a bit of paper on the post.

CAMERA ZOOM on Derpy's back, facing the post. On the post are scribbles, of which a viewer would be unable to read.

Derpy:

(As she takes a closer look and CAMERA ZOOMS IN)

Hm?

*beat*

Doctor Whooves, lead scientist in the Science Department... discovered a way to travel through time and space... is selecting an assistant for his project?

*beat, as she looks deep in thought*

Derpy:

(curious)

Doctor Whooves... selecting an assistant for his project... on time travel?

*beat, as she looks deep in thought*

(CUT TO SIDE VIEW)

If I become his assistant, then who will take my place as a mailmare?

*beat*

But then, I always make mistakes. I'm sure no one would miss me if I left.

*two beats*

(Derpy shakes her head)

Nah, I'd rather not leave my job.

CAMERA SHIFTS to view of post, Derpy can be seen slowly turning, but before she can manage to take her eyes off the post, she sees one note written at the bottom.

Derpy:

Hm. 'Assistant will be paid with a sum no smaller than three hundred bits.'

*Derpy gasps*

(surprise)

No less than three hundred! My weekly pay of delivering the mail is only two hundred bits!

*beat*

CUT TO view facing the note.

Derpy can be seen reading a bit more:

The location for singing up will be at the second building nearest to the western side of Ponyville.

*beat*

Got it.

CAMERA ZOOMS OUT Derpy is seen flying away, leaving the post and bringing the bag with her.

CUT TO mid-view of Derpy flying over the skies of Ponyville.

Derpy: (worried)

But how will I be able to take care of Dinky?

*two beats*

(confident)

I know! It will take all of the bits I have, but I don't know how long I'll be gone. I will have to hire someone to take care of Dinky.

(Derpy nods to herself)

Derpy:

I'll do that.

CUT TO ground view, in front of an odd building, as Derpy lands, crashing into the door due to... her derpiness?

CUT TO view looking AWAY from building, as Derpy gets up, having a dazed look on her face, before she rapidly shakes her head.

Derpy looks at the building.

Derpy: (uncertain)

The poster said this was the place. But it looks... like it isn't.

*beat*

I'll just take a look inside.

CUT TO view of building as Derpy goes through the door.

Derpy fully enters the door as CAMERA CUTS TO CLOSE UP of the top of the door, where a bell mechanism is placed.

(The ring of the bell is heard)

CUT TO side view after bell.

(Derpy starts walking, but then stops as she looks around with a fascinated expression on her face)

Voice:(quiet and far, yet able to understand)

In a minute!

Derpy: (as she looks at the inside of the building)

I've never seen this place! It's so huge and...

*cough*

A bit dusty.

(Derpy continues walking, as CAMERA FOLLOWS her. Her gaze shifting from one object to the next while letting out 'ah's and 'ooh's. You get the point. )

CUT TO back view of Derpy.

same Voice: (a bit nearer than last time)

Right, now, it appears that you are the only one who came, so-

(Doctor Whooves walks out from somewhere, still talking, but stops when he sees Derpy)

CUT TO side view, showing both the Doctor and Derpy

(Derpy stops, the Doctor and Derpy stare at each other for a while with looks of surprise on their faces)

CUT TO front view of the Doctor, Derpy can be seen in front of him, on the bottom left.

Doctor: (concerned)

Good heavens!

*half beat*

(the total opposite of his last expression, but still curious)

Why are you carrying a mailbag with you?

CUT TO front view of Derpy, the Doctor cannot be seen

Derpy:

(opens her mouth to speak, but is cut short by the Doctor)

CUT TO front view of the Doctor, Derpy can be seen

Doctor Whooves:

Ah, that's irrelevant. I suppose you came here to assist me in traveling through time and space?

Derpy:

(shakes head and knocks herself out of her trance)

Um, yes! Yes. I came here because I saw that paper on the post, and-

Doctor: (excited)

Fantastic!

(neutral)

Well, as I said earlier, you are the only one who appears to have, well, read the notice.

*beat*

(confused)

I thought I placed it in a spot where many of you ponies would pass by?

(beat, Derpy tries to say something, and is again cut off by the Doctor)

CUT TO side view, showing both

Well! We already wasted a lot of time with this seemingly meaningless conversation. I say we get a move on! Peter doesn't wait for anyone.

Oh, that reminds me! I should tell you why I started all this. Follow me.

CUT TO back-side view of Derpy, the Doctor can be seen walking away.

Derpy: (confused)

Um.. Okay.

(Derpy starts walking, catching up with the Doctor)

(both are walking)

CUT TO front view of both, while BACKDROP moves backward, they are progressing through the building

Derpy looks around occasionally, while the Doctor speaks

Doctor Whooves:(in a semi-serious, semi-joyful quick tone)

Well, to start, I'm from the future.

(Derpy looks at the Doctor and laughs. The Doctor looks unamused, and continues talking. Derpy soon stops laughing and continues listening.)

A pony by the name of Peter is causing havoc in different times and places, while looking for the pieces of what we call the Quar Crystal, a material that can allow whoever with the right technology holds it, to control time. We built a machine, which we called ELICID,

(Derpy's expression changes from amused to confused)

that had the power to manipulate the energy of the Cyrstal. Yes, he saw potential, but it was evil.

*beat*

CUT TO side view of Doctor.(Derpy is on his left, and the camera view is on his left, making Derpy hidden from view)

I tried to stop him, and doing so caused the Crystal to break. Using whatever power they had, they sent the pieces of themselves into different times and places, bringing Peter and I with them. Luckily, one of the Crystals landed in the same place and time where I was sent to.

*beat*

CUT TO front view again

I ended up here, while Peter and the Crystals could be who knows where. With the knowledge I have, I became a lead scientist in your country's Science Department, and tried to rebuild the ELICID. I've been doing this for ten years already, and now the ELICID is finally ready.

Derpy:

And..

(CUT TO right-side view of Derpy, the Doctor is seen behind her)

Hold on, where are the rest of your team?

Doctor:

On a break. They're too tired to volunteer to travel with me, and the have done a lot of work already.

*beat*

Derpy:

I come in where? (emphasis on 'where')

CUT TO front view of both

Doctor:

You come with me, of course! Didn't I make that clear in the letter? Now, because of the effects of time travel, I suppose we will come back here in around three hours.

CUT TO top view of room, where the machine is in the center. They are still walking towards it

Doctor:

Well, we're here! That thing in the center is the ELICID. Yes, it looks small, but trust me, it's much bigger than it seems.

CUT TO ground-view, showing the Doctor and Derpy, plus the ELICID (looks like the TARDIS), Doctor Whooves is walking towards the machine, where Derpy stopped.

Derpy:(semi-panic)

Wait!

CUT TO side view of both.

Derpy:(semi-nervous)

Before we leave, could I, um, get a few things ready?

CUT TO front view of the Doctor

Doctor:

Sure, take your time. We can go anywhere, anytime. It doesn't matter to me, now that we can travel anywhere!

Derpy:(joy)

Great! I'll only be a minute, I just have to- Oh, nevermind. I'll be right back!

CUT TO front-side view of the Doctor, Derpy can be seen leaving.

CUT TO view of outside, transition from afternoon to late afternoon.

CUT TO side view, Derpy can be seen entering.

Derpy:

I'm back! It wasn't that long, but-

*beat, as Derpy searches the room*

Doctor?

CUT TO front-side view of Derpy, the ELICID's doors open, and the Doctor is seen standing in the door frame.

Doctor:

Took you long enough, now get in! We haven't got all day.

*beat, as the Doctor looks thoughtful*

Actually, we have the entire period of time, but that's not the point.

CUT TO side view of room, Derpy can be seen quickly walking towards the ELICID.

CUT TO inside view of the ELICID looking outside, Derpy is seen entering.

CUT TO front view of Derpy, as she looks at the inside of the ELICID. A roundish structure with a round machine in the center, with four pillars stretching out from its center, extending to the ceiling. Lights seem to come from small bulbs that are placed on each side of the room, each are a few feet apart.

CAMERA MOVES to show the center of the ELICID, or what seems to be the center. The Doctor can be seen adjusting some dials and buttons, while looking at several screens.

Doctor: (while adjusting a dial)

Right, now... Sorry, who are you?

(At this, the Doctor turns and looks at Derpy)

Derpy:

Um, Derpy.

*beat*

(CUT TO front view of Derpy)

Derpy Hooves.

CUT TO wide view of the inside of the ELICID, showing both Derpy and the Doctor

Doctor:

Well then, nice to meet you, Derpy. I shouldn't introduce myself, as you've probably seen my name on the poster, but just in case you've forgotten, I'm Doctor Whooves, but you can just call me Doctor. Now where was I?

(Derpy continues to stare at the room, while the Doctor continues adjusting and.. configuring(?) the machine)

CUT TO view of the center of the machine, Derpy cannot be seen.

Doctor:(a bit annoyed, but it isn't that noticeable)

Um, could you go over on the other side of my machine and hold down that lever? It's the one next to the ring with three marks on it.

CUT TO side view, where Derpy is seen snapping out of her trance and walking up to the center of the machine.

CUT TO top-side view of one part of the machine, where Derpy walks up to a lever. The Doctor can still be seen.

Derpy:

This one, Doctor?

(She is about to pull down the lever, but the Doctor sees it and shouts)

Doctor:

No, that's the lever next to the ring with five marks on it. I mean the one next to it. It's slightly bigger than the other lever.

(Derpy nods and reaches for the other lever, which looks as big as the first lever[no difference])

CUT TO top-side view of other side of the machine, where the Doctor is.

Doctor:(excited, in a way)

Now, as soon as you pull that lever, my machine's energy will course through the Quar fragment that's inside it, and we'll be sent to a location where my machine detected a trace of energy from one of the fragments of the Quar Crystal. You might feel sick, but don't worry, you can pass out. All I need is one spark of energy to run through the fragment, and we're off!

CUT TO other top-side-view as Derpy pulls the lever.

CUT TO wide view of the ELICID

(Lights in the ELICID flicker on and off for a second, then shut down altogether. The strange light emitted from the machine in the center glows dim, then glows bright enough to light the room)

CUT TO side view of the Doctor's part of the machine

Doctor: (loud laugh, happy that it works)

Yes! It seems to be working!

*half-beat*

You can let go of the lever now, Derpy!

CUT TO Derpy's side of the machine

(Derpy releases the lever, and the five pillars in the center of the ELICID begin to pulsate with light)

(cue strange time travel sound :3 )

Doctor:

Hold on!

CUT TO outside view of Ponyville, where a pony(any, you decide[any background pony]) is seen walking past the building where the ELICID is.

(She can hear the faint sound of the machine)

Random Pony:(confused)

Huh?

(She stops walking and listens, but the sounds have stopped, and she shrugs and continues walking)

CUT TO outside view of the ELICID, where it appears to be pulsating and glowing. (time-travel sound FADES)

(Portal opens beneath the ELICID and it falls through, and all the while, the Doctor's strange laugh of joy can be heard, fading.)

END OF EPISODE ONE

(teaser for episode two?)

FADE IN from black, what seems to be Canterlot before Nightmare Moon.

CUT TO part of Canterlot, where Derpy and the Doctor can be seen leaving the ELICID, disguised as a phone box. They are wearing somewhat Canterlot-esque clothing.

Doctor:

Well, to be honest..

CUT TO inside view of the ELICID, where Derpy is staring at the Doctor.

Doctor:

I'm not really from this world.

CUT TO front view of Derpy, looking as shocked as she can look like with those eyes.

Doctor:

But that doesn't matter. What matters is that we have jumped. Now that our journey has begun our goal is to leave each place as quickly as possible, and find the remaining Crystal fragments.

CUT TO outside view of Canterlot, Derpy and the Doctor can be seen walking about.

Doctor:

On each time we visit, Peter will be hunting us. He has corrupted dozens of places and won't hesitate to destroy what remain.

Audio and scene FADES OUT as the sound of soft evil chuckling can be heard.

Unknown: (male voice)

As soon as this is the Summer sun Celebration, Doctor Whooves and whatever backup he has won't be able to stop the Princess' younger sister, whom I helped escape with a fragment of the Quar Crystal.

(We now probably know that that (now a)pony is Peter)

While everyone's attention is gathered at Ponyville, I will be able to get the Crystal fragment hidden in the castle, then I can get out of here before anypony notices it disappeared.

CUT TO Derpy and the Doctor, it is night.

Doctor:(puzzled)

Strange.

*beat*

Don't you think it's a bit too early for nighttime yet?

(Doctor looks thoughtful, then a bit panicky)

Derpy! Get back to the ELICID!

CUT TO top-down view where the Doctor and Derpy are staring up at the chandelier(first the camera is focused on Derpy and Doctor Whooves, while the chandelier is blurred, then the chandelier is in focus), where one of the crystals look brighter and more colorful than the others(supposed to be the Quar Crystal fragment that Peter was talking about)

CUT TO view of chandelier, Derpy can be seen trying to gently take down the chandelier, and she does.

But she loses grip when the chandelier is four feet above the ground and it falls down, next to a wide-eyed Doctor.

(edited)

Wasn't there already a series about Doctor Whooves and his assistant Derpy Hooves?

I've only seen one six minute video, and that says it's 'episode one,' that was uploaded last year, but there still isn't a second video since I last checked(about a minute before posting this).

I would voice act, but my microphone isn't that good and I live with other people. My brother and father, who are mostly always in the same room as I am in, would ask what I'm doing, and that would force me to explain, along with my being a brony. Also, they need the internet, my father for his work, my brother for whatever it is he's doing, and we only have wired connection.

Edited by Jieldy

I've only seen one six minute video, and that says it's 'episode one,' that was uploaded last year, but there still isn't a second video since I last checked(about a minute before posting this).

I would voice act, but my microphone isn't that good and I live with other people. My brother and father, who are mostly always in the same room as I am in, would ask what I'm doing, and that would force me to explain, along with my being a brony. Also, they need the internet, my father for his work, my brother for whatever it is he's doing, and we only have wired connection.

That's episode one and it was uploaded only two weeks ago.

And that's the animated version, wich comes from a non animated version wich has a few episodes:

If you this thing it would look like you are stealing it

Stealing?

I've made something one time and I had no idea that there was another one who was making the exact(over-exaggerating?) same thing. And no one said the other person was stealing their work when we found out.

Wait. Why not just merge this group and the ones who are making that? You'd be able to achieve more.