Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your favorite season 4 episode?

Lunar Glow

It was hard but.. "Rarity takes Manehatten"!

Know why?:

-A Rarity episode! Cuz' season 3 did a great job with THAT.

-Good music.

-Nice plot.

-Good lesson.

-A magical experience.

rarity___yay_by_quanno3-d53k0k5.png

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie Pride. :maud:

Because Pinkie.  :maud:

img-2955505-1-539765_safe_rainbow_dash_p

Because The Goof Off. :maud:

Because Make a Wish song . :maud:

Because the Pinkie's Lament song,the feels were feeling.  :maud:

Because epic Pinkie Pie faces and movement.  :maud: 

img-2955505-3-539762__safe_solo_pinkie%2

541282__safe_twilight+sparkle_pinkie+pie

img-2955505-5-kbZtEed.gif

img-2955505-6-539603__safe_pinkie%20pie_

img-2955505-7-539404__safe_twilight%20sp

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 2

Castle Mane-ia is way up there for me.

I liked the blend of comedy and the intertwining story lines. Plus is has some of the best Rarity quotes:

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed several episodes from season four.  Buuuut, I think I have to go with...

"Testing 1, 2, 3."  You may stop reading now if you want lol.  Otherwise... xD

The episode and Dashie both really ran a gamut; of tones and of emotions.  You've got carefree RD at the start who's humorously dragged into a classroom by the well-meaning but overzealous Twilight.  Some cute interactions between captive student and teacher that peak in an adorable - and unexpectedly musical - moment involving a stool.  Then Dashie suddenly realizes that she isn't as prepared for the test as she thought and gets rather worked up about it.  Several failed attempts by her friends to help her result in a frustrated and self-deprecating Dashie.  And a rather heartbreaking sad Dashie moment involving a rain cloud.  This makes RD's personal triumph at the end - due in no small part to Twilight's insight - all the more poignant and satisfying.  I always knew she was brilliant. B)

• Brohoof 2

I liked the rainbow falls episode, because 1, Rainbow Dash, 2, Bulky Biceps aka "snowflake actually got some dialog sort of anyway, and  thirdly it somewhat proved that Dashie is so much better than the Wonderbolts in more ways than just speed. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Twilight's Kingdom.

FIGHT SCENE OF EPIC FIGHT SCENES FTW!

post-27192-0-10771200-1407960329_thumb.png

I liked the rainbow falls episode, because 1, Rainbow Dash, 2, Bulky Biceps aka "snowflake actually got some dialog sort of anyway, and  thirdly it somewhat proved that Dashie is so much better than the Wonderbolts in more ways than just speed. :lol:

Even though the majority says that episode was horrible, I completely agree with you

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 2

Maud Pie. That episode made me laugh my ass off, so freaking hard. I also loved the lesson at the end, and the way none of the characters were portrayed in a negative light. Overall, it's my favorite episode of the entire series, by far.

Second favorite would be the season finale, with Tirek and Discord making that episode one of my favorites ever. It's just epic.

Third place is occupied by Pinkie Pride. That, along with Maud Pie, is the episode that made me really like Pinkie. That one hit me in the feels like hurricane Katrina.

Three way tie between Rarity Takes Manehatten, Maud Pie, and Twilight's Kingdom for me. I just can't choose between the best episode for best pony, an episode introducing one of the new best ponies, and the best season finale the series will probably ever have! post-592-0-36254200-1405896644.png

Castle Mane-ia, Daring Don't, Bats!, Rainbow Falls, Three's a Crowd, Pinkie Pride, Simple Ways, For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils, and Inspiration Manifestation are all pretty high up there for me as well, such an amazing season. :D

My favorite season 4 episodes are 'Pinkie Pride', 'Pinkie Apple Pie', 'Twilight's Kingdom', and 'Maud Pie'.

After much soul-searching through the large number of really good episodes this past season, I think I ultimately have to go with Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3 because of how it dealt with a very real issue concerning a lot of students in school in a sympathetic manner that told kids that they were not to blame, and that they could learn, once they found what works for you. If I ever taught education to anybody, I would start the first day with that episode.

There were, however, a lot of runner-ups to my fave episode of the season, though. I also really liked... well, you know, it'd be easier to say the ones that I didn't like as much: Princess Twilight Sparkle, Twilight's Kingdom, It Ain't Easy Being Breezies, Somepony To Watch Over Me and Inspiration Manifestation were the ones I wasn't quite as fond of. The others were fun to watch for a wide variety of reasons. (And yes, I even liked Rainbow Falls.)

• Brohoof 1

Have to be Castle Mane-ia for me, everything about it just felt right. Great humor, great character interaction, nice change of enviroment, but most of all I love how it manages to get every character involved in the storyline in such a short manner, it doesn't have to be so complicated. Definitely one of my favorites!

Maud Pie was also a really good one. Once again, I really like the episodes that involves all of the mane 6 without just having them be there just to be there. I think this episode did a great job with that. It was hilarious too, with some great feels to top it off (Pinkie really do get a lot of awesome episodes doesn't she?)

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1