Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

take the cake!

Yoshikupo

so this is a game where you try and get the cake from last person

rules

cant post twice,no one can eat or destroy unless the cake comes right back

so i will start with the cake come and get it!

Edited by yoshikupo

I trick Rainbow Dash into thinking you're a threat against Equestria, which is easy since she's not the brightest pony, prompting her to take you out and leaving the cake unguarded for me to take.

Catches cake and runs like hell.

we ninja'd each other I will go with what you said though

I disguise as a second cake you see it and pick me up as well then I say "the cakes a lie" grab cake start running and cloak

"I do believe I' am on fire"

I get a R.E.D Pyro to extinguish me and pull out me revolver and shoot your wing or what ever you were using to make you fly before you went out of range causing you and the cake to free fall 

ah Ninja'd again

hmm not much I can do here

Edited by Spy

I accidentally crash into your safe, breaking it, and having the cake fly towards me.

Now, I RUN AT 1000 MPH AND HIDE MYA CAKE.

THEN I GIVE THE CAKE TO SHREK AND ADD AN ONION ON TOP.

SHREK TAKES IT TO HIS SWAMP AND STUFFS IT.. SOMEWHERE.

Edited by Skarloey

I'm with the Engineer's Union and it's been reclaimed for membership fees. It's going to the breakroom so everyone can have some.

you are Blu though I don't trust anyone part of Blu

*sigh* not sure how to compete with that well off to go visit Blu Scouts mother

as I give up I noticed Engi put a teleporter to canterlot I use it and take the cake I then turn on my sapper and apply it on you

hehe oh how shocking

Edited by Spy

:(

"well shit"

I use the Death Ringer and the guards think I died they open the door and as I'm still invisible I escape from prison I track you down and disguise as a random background pony and follow you