Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of the "best pony" debate?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

It's a joke :P. I never have taken it seriously. I doubt most take it seriously, it's just a funny way to say your favorite pony.

Honestly all the characters are well developed and made though, so who is your favorite pony is essentially opinion based, and may be based upon your own personal interests and relatability, among other factors.

But there is no real best pony in my opinion, just who is your favorite. It all depends on how you look at it.

For example, I've read others posts about why they like their favorite pony, and many of the good ones give me an entirely new way to look at a character and learn to like the character even more. Not to mention liking the character more doesn't hurt me, it just improves my overall enjoyment of the show in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Well I think Pinkie Pie ( mane six ) is best pony and for side ponies, Sweetie Bell and Trixie are the best pony.

..but then again. It does not matter what I think when we have this.

tumblr_my9s2tVOVA1t0nne5o1_r4_500.jpg

2014-06-12_16-01-05_604.jpg

hmm...it seems even god cannot make up his mind who best pony is.....perhaps it is a question that is unanswerable? 

• Brohoof 2

• 7 years later...

It’s entirely subjective. To me, Twilight is best pony. To someone else, Applejack is number one. Or maybe Pinkie. It’s not a political issue or anything like that, it’s just a personal preference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2014-08-10 at 5:17 PM, HorsesandMOARGaloar said:

The constant arguments over which pony is "best pony" is really making some people crack up their sides out!

What do you think of the "best pony" debate?

It was fun. Especially the phrase "best pony". It had a meaning somehow.

The debate, I never saw. I just saw it as a fun thing to throw around. I switched best ponies on random occasions, for fun. For now, my random choice is: Princess Luna (hah! always the same random choice from me) :-P