Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Hm... Well probably fluttershy or twilight, both are cute and I love twilights singing voice and her sometimes awkwardness.

However fluttershy is also cute and kind and I find her shy personality cute and being shy myself I could relate to her. As well as protect her.

So idk, one of them, cant say for sure between the two.

Twilight sparkle. I have a weak spot for nerdy characters and smart people. She is also sensitive to the feelings of her friends and acts almost like its her job to look out for them. Sounds like great relationship material to me =)

Even though Twilight is my favorite character, and I think Fluttershy is the cutest character, those two would be the kind of people (ponies?) who I would have as my best friends instead of a romantic interest.

I would have to say Pinkie Pie, because, unlike me, she's very energetic and happy-go-lucky, and puts a smile on my face even more than Twi does. Also, she reminds me a bit of my love interest in real life...

Hm... my crushes in life have been very different personality-wise, though most were tomboys, so that would probably narrow it to AJ and RD.

I tend to prefer short hair over long hair, and I like sporty girls... so RD?

Or Big Macintosh, I guess. I'm Bi after all... and the big muscular and silent types are the guys I've crushed on so far.

my waifu? Twilight Sparkle. I'm sure some of you will see this as absolutely pathetic, but I'm seriously in love with her. my heart races when i see her and i think about her constantly. she is very intelligent and loves to learn new things. her curiosity for the world around her is heartwarming. reminds me a lot like myself, especially when i was younger. she even when things look bleak, she doesn't give up. despite her upbringing and the fact she's princess celestias favorite student, she is rather modest and doesn't seek fame and doesn't think she is above anypony else. I also find her incredibly beautiful, from her radiant violet eyes, and her lovely straight cut indigo hair, to her face, and even to her tail. I'm just absolutely smitten with her.

i would love to hold her and give her a long passionate kiss on her lips.

i could spend nights with her reading, stargazing, long discussions about psychology, comparing worlds and how the universe works, and just whatever else comes to mind. i could take her to different places and study their culture and technology, and well, just do everything with her!

and yes, I'm totally serious about this.

Edited by looking glass
  • Brohoof 2

Who is my waifu? I've never really thought about it, but if I were to choose, it would be Octavia Melody.

The reason? She is classy, beautiful, intelligent, well-mannered and just plain amazing! What's not to like?

post-20227-0-93007300-1386040312_thumb.jpeg

You try and tell me this isn't beautiful. I dare ya!

• Brohoof 2

Hooves down, Dust Devil, I mean she's just so adorable!

dust_devil_by_silvervectors-d59nnuo_zps1

It also helps that she's not very well known, if at all. I don't have to compete with others for her.

Edited by Dust Storm
  • Brohoof 1

img-2061710-1-AapNFuZ.png

Derpy.
She is innocent, wide-eyed, unspoiled, and indescribably beautiful to me, both inside and out.
My heart will always belong in her dainty, little hoovesies, and nopony else will ever take it away from her. Ever.

img-2061710-2-1470301_177127032494360_19

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

Hooves down, Dust Devil, I mean she's just so adorable!

dust_devil_by_silvervectors-d59nnuo_zps1

It also helps that she's not very well known, if at all. I don't have to compete with others for her.

I know who she is. In fact, I have a previous avatar of her.

medium.png

You still have a contest. 

Obviously my Waifu is: Rarity <3

rarity_gif__om_nom_nom_by_sunnstamp-d536

Why is she my Waifu?!:

First of all, look at her cute little face. Second though, I love her passionate personality. She goes all out and never lets anything hinder her passion. She is sweet and lovely and gahhh I'm gushing. She's just so :3

1. Who is your waifu?

ur mum

I mean...Daring Do~

109865.png?1371026186

2. Why is she your waifu?

She's a lot like me. She has a thirst for adventure, she's cunning, quick-thinking...and she has trouble asking for help. That's a big thing for me, I HATE asking for help. I often want to do things alone, like her. She's also an author, and I love to write!

TL;DR Version: daring do is a q t

• Brohoof 2

1. Who is your waifu?

My waifu is, without a doubt, Rin Tohsaka.

img-2088880-1-563498-rin_screen_cap.jpg

The big picture really is necessary.

2. Why is she your waifu?

Because I love her. I'm a sucker for twin-tails. Check out those eyes too. Aren't they beautiful? Not only that, but her personality man...it's off the goddamn charts. She makes the classic tsundere model enjoyable. She's brave and intelligent too.

Edited by ~Asuka <3~
  • Brohoof 1

My waifu? I'm gonna have to go with Vinyl on this one.

post-20328-0-89689100-1386538210_thumb.jpg

Why? I dunno really, she just seems to be kinda cute, and ridiculous at times. Fun attitude, knows how to party, just all around exciting, but not exactly Pinkie Pie exiting. :P. Also, I especially loved Epic Wub Time :lol: She rocked that bass cannon!

Edited by ovr9000percentcooler