Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

Oh, well who is my waifu you ask?

Medic.

Why? Well, he's funny, smart, a Nazi, and CAN ACTUALLY BE FAKING USEFUL TO A TEAM. Not like all those snipers... *grumble grumble*

Sorry I'm so troll. :P

Oh, and I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that though!

post-12375-0-56752300-1392830125.png

Edited by Ducksquack

The Idea of Waifu is rather very interesting to the Male and Lesbian community. I find that if one is honest with there Waifu's and not just crowd following, alot can be said about them. That being said on to the 30 years of /swoon and /squeeing!

Who is your Waifu? "Why I have three actually, all in differnt ranges of my age but all still current."

1. Demona / Dominique Destine

My first crush and as I aged someone I could relate too. Being an only child was oddly alienating and I felt i could relate to her. As a teenager i found her power and control sexy along with her figure. As an adult I find the depth of her character enthralling. She is a Mother, a Protector, a killer, a thief, a savior to her own kind, but ironicly the leader of nearly 800 men and women who she provides well paying work and security for them and there familys. Also the under lay of the shows sexual tension between her and Elisa Maza is something OUT of Fanfiction lore. In fact it is very real and kinda obvious in this day and age of analytical eyes. In the 90s is was, well, unheard of, and very very risky. Much like the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy underlay in Batman the animated series.

2. Washuu Hakubi

My second crush (geez Jock dont you watch any non-animated shows?...There are un-animated shows, really?! :ph34r: ) but not untill my late teens. Washuu is a wonderful character, and by far the single deepst Anime Character (female at least) that comes to mind. I enjoy her history, her true self and more over the mask she wears daily. She is a torn soul, jaded, and haunted by the past. Scared by her own reality of what she really is, what she pretended to be, and the fact that she MUST keep doing so for the safety of others. I related to this alot in my teens. The real attraction to her (in a sexual manner) for me clearly comes from her posture and poise. Her true form of a Goddess is limited in visual manner, her "true adult" form that she hides is a thing of amazon squishy goodness, and her "child" form is ironicly still very adult, almost like a petie redhead from say northern Ireland. But all of these things where crushed by the fact she is the single most beautiful thing of all, a Mother. If you follow the Manga she is a Mother of three, her only recently named son from the distant past who she thought had been lost to her. Her twin daughters Ryoko and Nagi. Much like Demona, this fact drew me to her in more ways then any amount of exposed flesh or salty words could. A Mother is a deep perfection of womenhood, to be respected, protected, and loved.

3. Rarity Belle (Queen Rarity to you mortal!!! Wa-ha-ha!)

And we finally come to the MLP persona (how can you post Waifus on this forum and not have one?). As of 2010, I fell head over heels in love with Rarity. Her character is something that is just so...old! Ok ok, let me rephrase that!! Not "old" as elderly. But old in the manner of femine ways and styles that are being lost as newer generations and modern society change. Rarity is a strong, self sufficent, bold female. Like my past two entrys, she owns her own buisness, commands her own life, and is loyal to help others with theres in a finacial and employment (when she needs help) manner. This archtype of womenhood is by no means what i refer to when i say "old". Many modern women, if not most, are this type of female. What I mean to say is, she handles herself in this manner much like a Queen would her lands. She is lady of her ownerships and mistress of all she wishs to make. That-is-intoxicating!! But moving along, she has the poise of royalty, a vocab that will keep your ears burning, and lets face it even without her spa trips and constant floucing of her makeup and mane, Rarity is the single most "attractive" mare on the show. Her body posture is what does it. And while I did not mention the other two characters above, voice actors (we love you counciler troy!!), Mrs Germaine is a freaking Miracle with lungs! This women brings so much life to this character that no matter who writes the show (or how badly they do) Rarity almost always stands heads and hooves over the other remane 5 when it comes to dialogue and actions. Her range is amazing, the little pearl maned goddesses latest outing, putting on a very nice southern twang-meets-east coast upper class, was heart stopping good! Rarity is the type of female (pony or human) that just speaks to me. She is strong, stubborn, and loud. But she is gentle, loving, and loyal to her family. She is wonderful with her Sister, neither coddeling, or bullying, but a perfect blend that will create a strong Mare someday. She is successful, and she is obsessive. Oh Celestia is she obsessive. When this mare gets her eyes on something she wants, its a homerun or she isnt even going up to bat. All or nothing with Rarity. I couldnt see more of myself in a character from any show, if i tryed. And I have. Rarity Belle is magic...or was it friendship is magic...hmmm, nah! I prefer my version!

Obviously Granny Smith

img-2324507-1-Granny_Smith_ID_S2E06.png

Pure waifu material.

If I had to choose, though, Fluttershy. I mean, she is best pony. 

img-2324507-2-mlfw1608-adorablefluttersh

What the hell are you talking about?

Give me a Granny Smit in her youth and that's one helluva waifu.

=====

Waifu = none because I don't waste my time.

APPLEJACK!! :D CUZ IT'S APPLEJACK!!

She's modest, she's ADORABLE, ad that accent? Love love love it! x3 

(Plus, she seems to be the most sane of all the ponies xD One who has yet to have some sort of mental breakdown.)

• Brohoof 1

LATINOCHURRO IS MY WAIFU~ (lovez ya, honey-bunny~)

But...

I'd totally go lesbian for Luna~ Why? She's deep, beautiful, relatable, and all around a blast to be around! THE FEELS.

luna_by_famosity-d6xtlub.png

Why the hell are you kids joking about Granny? She's totally a waifu are you fucking kidding me

190622__UNOPT__safe_animated_granny-smit

DAT PERSONALITY

STAHP

HUSBANDO TIME!

steve_knows_what_it__s_all_about_by_popo

blogentry-10018-0-53590500-1387661329.gi

tumblr_moxohbuELc1ruk5lzo1_500.png

tumblr_n0ldqrGYmU1srkt94o1_500.jpgNo, not Super-Man

tumblr_mpl2oi3F6Z1sxnvnuo5_500.png

tumblr_lhmcfdUG8G1qhff0wo1_500.jpg

Danny_Fenton_by_lujji.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

APPLEJACK!!!

Just look at her eyes.They're so seductive... :3

applejack_by_prozenconns-d4hkxqw.png

But there's another pony who catched my eyes...

LYRA!!!

mlp_fim___lyra_love_it_by_joakaha-d5n8pp

But if i had to choose...i just couldn't choose :blush::squee:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Vinyl Scratch shall be my waifu forever. 

Or Applejack. :3

137662470602s.png Vs. 201532020applejack20art.png

Why not both? Okay! :D

Windhover is my real waifu. :3 <3

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~