Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

I'm just going to add in my two bits again, just due to reasons. Anyway, waifu is Fluttershy, I'm attracted to her emotionally, not physically, keep your keyboards on...

On another note, I'd pick Twilight, me and her are both the intellectual type and I'd love to learn a lot from her.

A waifu is more than just a best pony; a waifu is a pony that you hold near and dear to your heart, in a way that makes her more than just a cartoon character to you; she's a big part of your life in a way that just makes you feel all giddy inside :D

I agree with you, but also take the word waifu (wife) a little more literally.  Pinkie Pie is my waifu because I would marry her if I could.

• Brohoof 1

I agree with you, but also take the word waifu (wife) a little more literally.  Pinkie Pie is my waifu because I would marry her if I could.

As would I with Rarity, naturally, but of course, I was trying to word it without coming across as a total creeper ( ._.) 

Kinda had trouble in that department :D

• Brohoof 2

Time for an update!

As of now, I have two personal favorite waifus of all time, but it's just as a sign of appreciation of how much I love them.  :) 

Rarity

tumblr_n3oz5hvx3u1s3oobro2_250.gif

And Raven

RavenSmile1.jpg

Hmm, I pointed out my appreciation for Wander, then it should be time I should reiterate why these two are my favorites of all time as waifis. :)  

• Brohoof 1

My pony waifu would have to be FleetFoot while my pony husbando would have to be Soarin'.

Princess Luna

Why: She's so hot

img-2493145-1-princess_luna_by_jamey4-d4

FYI: Better stay away from her or I'll rip your arms off and eat them  while you bleed to death

well i see you don't beat around the bush when it comes to waifus. x)

img-2247334-1-cheerilee_silver_spoon__1_

Here is a hint... that really sweet, smart, and caring one :3

I'm guessing Twilight Sparkle? she is nice and sweet, and very intelligent.

hmm, fluttershy could fit too, definitely sweet and nice, and is knowledgable about animals, and can almost rival rarity for sewing and fashion expertise.

oh! cheerilee!

i didn't notice the picture there! :P

:facehoof:

i should have known lucky dice, maybe i should have looked outside the mane 6

Edited by looking glass
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...