Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

(edited)

Well, it's sort of obvious who my waifu is :wub:

Rarity is a very beautiful mare, both inside and outside, and she gives me a feeling I haven't felt before - and that feeling is hope :D She's helped me out in ways I've never thought possible, and there's that fuzzy feeling I still get in my chest from time to time that still shows up at the drop of a pin after nearly a year of scouring through Rarity stuff :D She completes me, in a way, and I love her dearly for it :wub:

large.png

Edited by A ghostie Makusu2
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Wow, how has ghostie not taken this thread over by now? XD Uh sorry, no waifu. I guess I never really have gotten the whole "waifu" craze :/ I mean if someone wants to explain why then I would be happy to oblige them, but I just haven't really caught on to the whole idea of it  :wacko:

Well, it's sort of obvious who my waifu is :wub:

Rarity is a very beautiful mare, both inside and outside, and she gives me a feeling I haven't felt before - and that feeling is hope :D She's helped me out in ways I've never thought possible, and there's that fuzzy feeling I still get in my chest from time to time that still shows up at the drop of a pin after nearly a year of scouring through Rarity stuff :D She completes me, in a way, and I love her dearly for it :wub:

large.png

DAMNIT why did you send a message right as I sent mine??? Editing time -_-

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 1

Well, no waifu here, and likely will never have one.

Though I do enjoy nightly strolls with the princess of the night...eh he...

(edited)

post-25645-0-50582700-1402896062_thumb.jpg

Is it shocking to some users that others would be willing to marry their waifu?

Well I actually DID marry my waifu... from an Equestrian Church over Skype.

I had to go through polygamy with @Thunder-Wing to marry her.

So now I'm technically married to Spitfire.

post-25645-0-82123900-1402895461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 3

All of them.

Oh I can't? Well, I guess I'll go with Vinyl.

img-2744270-1-vinyl_scratch__s_b_day_201

All of them.

Oh I can't? Well, I guess I'll go with Vinyl.

Lolwut sorry already taken.

My waifu is the adorable and sweet Sweetie Belle who's yours?

Hey, man. I've merged your thread with an existing one. Be sure to run a search before creating a new topic. Thanks! 

Can it be a OC?

It will be awesome

If so, I'd have to count Lethal Aurora Mage.

mage__aurora_ignite__reference_sheet_by_

LUNA~

img-2744801-1-princess_luna_by_secret_po

I love her to the moon and back :3

LUNA...IS...

...MINE!

(edited)

You know I love how ghostie & flutterdash, 2 people who are actually married to the Rarity & Fluttershy respectively, don't get upset at someone else calling one of those 2 ponies their waifu but I am seeing a ton of it when it comes to practically everypony else. May I also mention that these are, at the heart of things, technicolor ponies that live in a technicolor land that (despite my wishing I was wrong in saying this) does not exist nor probably ever will & that this all seems to be exactly what anti-bronies gun for yet we still do it & I still don't get why this whole waifu craze is a thing! :o  *Deep breathe* SCREW IT! I am going to the debate forums & posting a topic about this, unless someone else has already. If anyone wants to explain this whole thing to me in a PM, please do. The more I read this the more determined I am to figure out the appeal to this. Ever since I became a brony I have decided never to give final judgement on anything until I figure out the whole bloody story, so if you will excuse me, TO THE DEBATE FORUMS!

*Edit* Ok so... Not supposed to put things in the debate section that relates to MLP: FiM. Thank god I read the rules first  :o

*Secondary Edit* Ok, after getting some very helpful discussions with others, I (kind of) get the whole thing behind waifus. So at least that is cleared up  ^_^

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 2