Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

You know I love how ghostie & flutterdash, 2 people who are actually married to the Rarity & Fluttershy respectively, don't get upset at someone else calling one of those 2 ponies their waifu but I am seeing a ton of it when it comes to practically everypony else.

Well, maybe they have higher self esteem than the rest of us.

Ruri Gokou is my waifu. as well as, like, 5 other characters, but that's not important.

attachicon.giftumblr_leq5urZJJq1qbz3uh.gif

This thread is meant for MLP waifus.  Not that I can blame you for Ruri being yours.  Oh, one of yours.  What are you?  A Mormon?

• 1 month later...

If I ever said I had a pony one, let me set the record straight again. I don't. I don't have a pony one. But I may or may not have a small crush on an outside video game character. Now, I've said too much!

Yo, . There's already a thread in existence in which you can share who your waifu is, so I merged yours into it.

Please make sure to search the forums before posting a new topic, in case it already exists. Thanks.

Yo, . There's already a thread in existence in which you can share who your waifu is, so I merged yours into it.

Please make sure to search the forums before posting a new topic, in case it already exists. Thanks.

Ah, darn. I thought SCS had done got himself one of them fancy waifus :please:

Also, definitely Rarity :wub: Easily. I've posted in here before, though, and I don't keep it a secret  :D 

• Brohoof 4

Well, maybe they have higher self esteem than the rest of us.

This thread is meant for MLP waifus.  Not that I can blame you for Ruri being yours.  Oh, one of yours.  What are you?  A Mormon?

I can tell you right now, I have rather low self esteem. Been that way since i can remember. When I go out, I sometimes think random strangers are judging me, for some reason. Or when I hear someone laughing, I'll assume they're laughing at me. :blush:

Ah, darn. I thought SCS had done got himself one of them fancy waifus :please:

I thought the same thing  when I got the notification. I was like "I Bet it's Luna."

OT:Fluttershy is still, and shall always remain my beloved waifu. :wub::blush::squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hmm... who could it be?

Twilight

Could it be Pinkie? Nah. Not possible.

Twilight

Rarity? Nope.

Twilight

Fluttershy? I don't think so.

Twilight

Rainbow Dash? Mm, nah.

Twilight

Who could it be?

Twilight

Could it be...

Twilight

Oh wait! I've got it! It's-

TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

twilight_sparkle_4_by_xpesifeindx-d59rrx

Twillight Sparkle is the most beautiful pony in all of Equestria. She is a smart introverted alicorn princess with a very sweet array of emotions. She is Dancingwithtwilight's waifu.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, darn. I thought SCS had done got himself one of them fancy waifus

I thought the same thing  when I got the notification. I was like "I Bet it's Luna."

Luna's almost become my waifu a few times :P I just don't think she's attractive in that way, though. I have 0 issues with people finding ponies attractive to any degree, but that's just not how my mind personally works. I love her character and her personality, though.

I know this thread is for pony waifus so I'll keep this brief, but if I did have a waifu it'd totally be Anna from Frozen  :wub:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)
Luna's almost become my waifu a few times

Luna's almost become my waifu

almost

>implying that you've never had luna as your waifu   :comeatus:

Edited by NonCreative
  • Brohoof 1

Who is my Waifu? Hmm... this is a tough one... I'm probably gonna go with...

Pinkie_Pie_ID.png

PINKIE PIE!!!

Why? Because she's friggin adorable, funny, and helps everyone feel happy! Well, at least that's who I would go for from MLP. My real waifu is an anime girl I made up. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just like to post who my waifu(s) is often. 

Misao Kasukabe is my waifu

misao_kusakabe___eating_animation_by_aka

And Vinyl Scratch is also my waifu 5evr:

art_trade___vinyl_scratch_by_tarragon200

Step off my Pon3. (?????

Edited by PrincessWubsy~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is this a question? If yes the i'll let the emotcons explain:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:  :huh:

Applejack <3333

She's just the cutest thing. owo

applejack_by_deathpwny-d5linmz.png

She is on a special level of waifu.

Edited by PrincessWubsy~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
I am still probably sociopathically devoted to Lightning Dust.

sociopathically devoted

so your saying that any regular sane person ISN"T completely and necessarily devoted to their waifu?

Edited by NonCreative