Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your pony waifu?

Remi

(edited)
I'm just saying that if I knew somebody in real life that claimed LD as their waifu I'd probably stab them with something.   That's all.

probably stab them with something

My kinda guy you are there  B)

My waifu is.... yup you guessed correctly! Princess Luna!!!

princess_luna_by_norang94-d6y5itl.png

Edited by NonCreative

Pinkie Pie is not my 'waifu'. That word irritates me.  :maud:

She is however my God and my spiritual partner;a joy that keeps my mind from easily swimming into the bad end of the 'crazy pool',something far more substantial than a 'waifu'. :nom:

In other words...

post-27460-0-09317000-1406265034.jpg

She keeps me out of asylum

• Brohoof 1

Mine is personally pinkie. 

Flipturn explained it perfectly.

I love her because of her bubbly voice her charming adorable nesss. 

And the fact that she is the most like me.

On 7/25/2014 at 5:39 AM, ChikoritaBrony said:

Now I must post epic humanized art of my waifu

img-2889455-1-my_little_pony__pinkie_pie

img-2889455-2-pinkie_pie_human_by_zantya

img-2889455-3-mlp_pinkie_pie_human_versi

Great art!

Haha, I see this more in the same way as @@Pinkamena-Pills ~ rather than waifu, my spiritual partner and LORD OF ... OF MAKE-HAPPY!

And yes...

pinkierainboomaww.gif

It's Pinkie!  :)

She's been the only character to really inject this intense enthusiasm in me that I actually transfer away from just viewing the show. She's kind of more like my role model for life rather than waifu, really. 

There are (and have been), a lot of people in my life who sneer at anything "pink", turn their nose up at anything innocent, joyful, or sweet. Also, people who see "girly"/pink as a weakness. But the sheer power of Pinkie's optimism, and her overwhelming desire to bring joy o b l i t e r a t e s the negativity I feel from other people in my life, along with my care to bend to it. She is not ashamed of her wonderful gift at all, and I aspire to be a lot more like that in life. 

131056354627.gif

If ever I feel like I'm getting depressed again, or need to be picked up, I watch Pinkie Pie songs or episodes. 

Wish I had a Pinkie plushie to put somewhere close all the time so I could just look at her and snuggle her whenever I feel sad. She's such an awesome inspiration. 

• Brohoof 1

hmm do you mean pony wifu or regular?

im a girl so i guess i woud call it husbando but its all cool my original wifu is:

lil hal from homestuck

pic:http://24.media.tumblr.com/9323d4832be038884254a1f94c19072c/tumblr_mflvid73Fo1r2a4f5o1_500.png

why?: hes kinda that person(or auto responder) who kinda is underestimated or gets neglected alot. kinda the type of guy i would go after. artifical or not

pony wifu?

http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/story_images/50304.jpg?1347190885

i would have to go luna here. straight mare or not

i met a luna cosplayer at the con when i was resisting all things ponies. i wanted to hug her to get my special pony of mine jealous. she hugged me so gentle it was amazing but when my special pony tried to find her she vanished. ever since that day i kinda had a thing for luna. began liking the artwork and soon after becoming a pegesister.  i like her because she not only introduced me to be a pegesister but also taught me in her own way its ok to like ponies and not be the most popular pony. jsut be yourself and other ponies will fallow if they like you. shes an inspiration that im willing to share :) thank you luna

• 2 weeks later...

Sunset Shimmer. I don't care how generic she came off in equestria girls, I like to imagine her as that snarky frenemy. Hopefully her snarkiness will live up to my expectation in Rainbow Rocks.

post-20175-0-47354300-1407727066.jpg

• Brohoof 1