Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Video game songs stuck in your head (for better or worse)

Naomii

As the title says! What songs have been embedded in your mind weather it be good or bad?

I'll start with 2 of the biggest ones!

I don't know how to embed videos but ill give it a shot .-.

Edited by Naomii

The freaking original Pokémon Red and Green Lavender Town music! 

YES! I was born a few years after those ones, luckily I managed to pick up an old game-boy with yellow in it from a garage sale for $20 :3

YES! I was born a few years after those ones, luckily I managed to pick up an old game-boy with yellow in it from a garage sale for $20 :3

To tell the truth, I have NEVER played all the way through the first any of the original 3 games, I just know a lot about them xD

To tell the truth, I have NEVER played all the way through the first any of the original 3 games, I just know a lot about them xD

I feel so betrayed D: I can never trust another person ever again, I will have to go an meditate on this.

:P Well it's not like you just never played them and are just saying lavender town coz you know it's popular :3

I feel so betrayed D: I can never trust another person ever again, I will have to go an meditate on this.

:P Well it's not like you just never played them and are just saying lavender town coz you know it's popular :3

Oh no! I'm sorrrryyyy!! xD Nope, I find the music very catchy! ^^ and the creepypasta behind it, though fake, very interesting...

The freaking original Pokémon Red and Green Lavender Town music! 

I love that song! It's so ominous for being very simple.

For one that get's stuck in my head easily would be Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger

I love that song! It's so ominous for being very simple.

For one that get's stuck in my head easily would be Robo's Theme from Chrono Trigger

God I hear so much good feedback about chronotrigger? Is it REALLY that good? I mean I grew up under the loving wing of Spyro, crash, R&C Ect so I never got around to playing CT.

God I hear so much good feedback about chronotrigger? Is it REALLY that good? I mean I grew up under the loving wing of Spyro, crash, R&C Ect so I never got around to playing CT.

I personally liked it, but it really depends on how you feel about JRPGs.

It has a good storyline and is a really beautiful game, so I would recommend it; but people over praise it.

• Brohoof 1

A couple of the songs from Metal Gear Rising constantly get stuck in my head. Mainly the Blade Wolf and Armstrong themes.

Whenever I hear This Is Halloween in Kingdom Hearts I start singing the Marilyn Manson version of the song (cuz that's the best version ;) ).

Also some of the more famous Castlevania songs like Bloody Tears, The Wicked Child...

Dragonborn, from Skyrim.

I swear it I can't get that Nordic chanting out of my freakin' head!

And that's a good thing. XD

I haven't the brain power to add links so I will post for now and search for vids later.

I often hum many of the original Pokemon game songs in my head or actually hum the thing while working.

Actual song titles I can name right now

Simple and Clean Hikaru Utada

Legend of Zelda OoT: Spirit Temple

We're Thieves, FFIX

Most FF Boss themes/Battle songs

One Winged Angel ( I actually got two others to sing it with me at work one day for kicks) [FFVII Sephiroth's theme]

and then MANY great NES Classic 8-bit themes/moments.

Trust me if I had the brain power I lay out a greatest hits list

Simple and Clean Hikaru Utada

Yes yes yes so much yes! God the memories :3

Plus the opening from KH 2 was fantastic too!

Just found the name of two more that make me cry a little with joy :3 Back when me and my sister would play this game over and over and overr!

• 2 weeks later...

This track is stuck in my head at the moment. It brings back some fun memories, actually. :3

Edited by Mienshao
  • Brohoof 1