Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv what is your fav Arnold Schwarzenegger movie ?

Luna 831

I know it might not quite count because it's not a movie, but I liked that he voiced Baron Von Steuben one of my favorite figures of the American Revolution in Liberty's Kids a fitting role considering both are patriotic immigrants.

For actual movies though I have a sort of two answer. Predator is one of my favorite movies period and while Arnold is great in the film, he didn't really bring anything to it that couldn't have been done by a similar actor. Total Recall on the other hand is a perfect Arnold movie as he gets to play a tough guy and an over his head goof.

The Movies i like most with Arnold Schwarzenegger are Last Action Hero and Batman and Robin.

...i dont even know any other Movies except Terminator, but Terminator isnt my thing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Terminator 2 hands down.  But an honorable mention goes to Total Recall, for how fun and over the top it is.

Jingle All The Way is easily the worst Schwarzenegger movie of all time.  Every copy of this abomination needs to burn in the fire of a thousand angry suns.  It's that horrible.

Edited by Twilight Dirac

It is going to have to be "Running Man" for me x3 That movie was all terrible puns x3

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...