Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv RIP Robin Williams

Moved to Elsewhere

I was JUST about to post this.
Robin Williams is dead.
Let that sink in for a moment.
Depression is no joke, kids. Oftentimes, the people who SEEM the happiest are anything but on the inside.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 20

He was Genie from Aladdin? *my tears*

I thought you guys should see this too:

Really is the World's Greatest Dad.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 8

I kind of have to collect myself. This is hitting me surprisingly hard right now for someone that I don't know personally. He was ... shit ... was ... my favorite comedian.

Shit.

RIP man ... I loved you ... you hairy freak. :(

• Brohoof 11

Man was amazing.

Not only was he a pretty good comedian, he was also an amazing actor. He will be missed, as one of the greats and one of the few actors who everyone could look up to. He was a great friend to those who met him, I hope his family does ok.

"While studying at Juilliard, Williams befriended Christopher Reeve. They had several classes together in which they were the only students, and they remained good friends for the rest of Reeve's life. Williams visited Reeve after the horse riding accident that rendered him a quadriplegic, and cheered him up by pretending to be an eccentric Russian doctor (similar to his role in Nine Months). Williams claimed that he was there to perform a colonoscopy. Reeve stated that he laughed for the first time since the accident and knew that life was going to be okay"

Good night Vietnam :(

Edited by M'aiq the Liar
  • Brohoof 4

Robin Williams Died today...

It really proves how timeless actors don't stay around forever. They die, just like all of us.

But, rest in peace, Mr.Williams. You were timeless, and we will never forget your performance on and off the movie set.

• Brohoof 4

This was sudden. VERY sudden.

RIP man. You will be missed. :(

• Brohoof 2

He's an actor that's been with me my whole life.  I kinda feel like I grew up with his movies.  When I was a kid, he had a lot of the silly rolls, Aladdin, Jumanji, stuff like that, and as I grew up, his movies seemed to get more mature along with me.

I'm really gonna miss him, he was an amazing actor and a fantastic live performer.  I always hoped I'd get to meet him one day :'(

• Brohoof 6

Such a shame that a person full of life and energy was suffering from depression. I hope that this unfortunate death brings awareness to the issue that many people face today.

Goodbye, Mister Williams.

• Brohoof 4

Robin WIlliams had a long-known struggle with depression, and a former drug-addict. Though not official (last time I heard) it is said to be a suicide....

Further reaction below.

mlfw1756-1320567753.gif

• Brohoof 3

I seriously can't even fathom this news. It is a sad day indeed. One of the greats, and one of my favorites that I always knew I'd feel great sorrow on his passing. Didn't think that'd be for a very long time though.

Off to start a Robin Williams marathon, starting with Patch Adams. Most people don't seem to care for that movie for some reason, I on the other hand very much enjoy it, and Patch is the doctor I need right now since Robin's passing is something that's hitting me pretty hard. I don't think there is a single performance of his I've seen, that I didn't enjoy.

I am deeply saddened by this news and he will be very sorely missed.  :(

• Brohoof 4

CELESTIA WHY?!?!?!?!?!!!

img-2964636-1-crying-pinkie-pie-o.gif

RIP Robin Williams. You were always one of my favorite comedians.

*walks over and hugs you*. He will truly be missed. Never forget our favorite genie.

• Brohoof 4