Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Is it weird that I like Game music more then most music genres?

Fantasma Phantasm

Dunno about you guys but streets of rages last boss battle theme was intense I think for a sega game and mgs 3 snake eater shagohod battle red alerts hell march 1 2 and 3 onimusha 3 main theme and onimusha 4 tenkai theme which by the way is a remix of 3s main theme and red faction 1 main menu soundtrack the end credits song of summoner. There are so many good ones. Oh and devil may cry 1 nelo angelo all 3 fight songs and nightmare boss fight.

• Brohoof 2

Dunno about you guys but streets of rages last boss battle theme was intense I think for a sega game and mgs 3 snake eater shagohod battle red alerts hell march 1 2 and 3 onimusha 3 main theme and onimusha 4 tenkai theme which by the way is a remix of 3s main theme and red faction 1 main menu soundtrack the end credits song of summoner. There are so many good ones. Oh and devil may cry 1 nelo angelo all 3 fight songs and nightmare boss fight.

Sorry I cant provide links I hope the mentions help

Before I forget, the Ace Combat series has absolutely one of the best music I've heard. Try listening to Liberation of Gracemaria.

Now imagine pegasi aces fighting to liberate Equestria.
  • Brohoof 1

This is like the green light I was waiting for. INCOMING~\

She was my BEST End Game

I liked both versions but this just gets me pumped

Its the Boss Music, nuff said.

To end this set, ZERO~ 

8-Bit time~

Next two are 8-bit fan friendly onlys lol, just a heads up

You can find the newer DS/PSP versions on Youtube if youd like.

Three more then I will shut it, because I'd go all night if I could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7usoh5C14fk&list=PLb76_hflEBbwao89oo0zFRwCNVY6TCiwu&index=3

Last one for now is more of a personal favorite because it was my first SNES game, and I loved it and never let this song out of my mind. Also I lied, I got two more because they are like hand in hand

*dust off hooves from nerd storm he made* 

So is it normal that you like to rock it with OSTs VS todays hits? Yeeehaw you bet its okay!

• Brohoof 1

@@SacredHooves,I bet that felt good!! I love you're choices!!

I ain't gonna lie if I ain't listening to Sonic Radioboom on my phone while working i'm either; A on a custom gaming mix (a few of those are in there) B Listening to Kondo Koji/Pokemon/ Nobuo Umetsu stations on Pandora, C give up my comfort to listen to.... ugh "todays hits". BTW, A and B always seem to make C go away

• Brohoof 1

Musically-speaking, video game tunes were my first love.  Back in the day, I would record it off the TV onto a cassette tape for my later listening enjoyment.  Completely oblivious to the fact that most of my peers didn't love video game music, I brought a tape including a sweet tune from Super R-Type to share with a middle school class.  I was...  Laughed at.  But that's fine, because I was apparently ahead of my time (at least in my region). :P

And here's a choice tune from one of my favorite SHMUPS / scrolling shooters:

And here's another because I just realized how much I love this soundtrack all over again lol:

• Brohoof 1

@, I also played the original R-Type! I like the first stage theme! So you don't have a PS2? that's the system it came out for!

Yeah, I'm like the one guy that didn't own a PS2; I chose Gamecube that gen.  (This was back when, for me at least, owning multiple consoles wasn't quite as feasible.)  BUT - and this is me staying on-topic lol - I got to hear some awesome tracks courtesy of that little indigo cube:

@,(I'm an everthing  guy Nintendo, Sony, you name it!)

Right now most of my eggs are in the Nintendo basket lol: Wii U, 3DS XL, and a RetroDuo (plays SFC, NES, and SNES carts - I <3 having a cart collection again).  And my PS3 is used largely for watching ponies lol.  Which is great, of course!  It's even covered in pony stickers.

• Brohoof 1

@, Do you have Kart 8!? Please say you do!! Oh and are you EXCITED for the new games coming out!?

I DO have Mario Kart 8.  And yes I couldn't be more excited lol.  Smash (both versions) isn't really that far off, I'm getting Hyrule Warriors next month, and everything from Splatoon to Bayonetta to a NEW actually-Nintendo-developed Star Fox to Yoshi's Woolly World will probably get my $$$.

• Brohoof 1

@, Freaking Hyrule Warriors is right before my birthday!!

I hope that means you get it, then. xD  At first I wasn't sold on the crossover concept, but the more I hear about it (Zelda-derived tool use, Adventure Mode, playable characters: Midna FTW!) the more I want it.  I wish the "Treasure Box" special edition were available in the U.S.

Not at all. :)

Video game music is great to listen to. 

Personally, I prefer to listen to old stuff like The Beatles and Rush. 

• Brohoof 1