Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Is it weird that I like Game music more then most music genres?

Fantasma Phantasm

@@chaos rains,  Speaking of snake eater! 

I love the Devil May Cry series to!

it is one of the greatest mgs games after mgs 1 and mgs 4 is good but rising didnt do to well it wasn't bad however. The series is good for using great music however. Same with onimusha but devil may cry is good for its boss music. Like I said before though my music is really orchestral epic style music and I kind of got inyo it through game music myself.

• Brohoof 1

This isn't at all weird to me, I've felt that way for most of my life up until now too. I remember being completely and utterly blown away by the soundtrack for Metal Gear Rising when I first played it last year, I couldn't stop listening to the tracks over, and over, and over for months on end XD

With this one being my favourite one of all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPJ7x9iMw0

I've always loved video game OSTs more than actual bands of any real renown but MGR just inspired me with how well made its music was, hence my own choice of username for le forums :nom:
  • Brohoof 2

No because I do too XD. I think it's mainly because game music are usually these great awesome scores unlike popular music. I would also post some songs here but its the morning and I'm lazy :/ But it will most like be Ace Attorney songs and Zelda songs and you've probably heard all of them as well XD

• Brohoof 2

It ain't weird at all that you prefer video game music.  I myself don't listen to much of that, but that's because I'm just a rocker at heart.

Here's my kinda music:

I love rock music  B) ...

Yeah I like game music as well as other genres. I think it may be that I associate certain emotions and thoughts with the songs,and I can relive them by listening to the song. So I wouldn't say it's weird.

A couple of songs from games that I like:

Edited by Commander Shep-herd
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, that's how it is with me. People call me weird for it, but the same as watching MLP, it's what makes me happy that I care about.

• Brohoof 1